Thread: Affirmations

Affirmations

Does anyone have any experience using self taped affirmations while drifting off to sleep? Are they as effective as "real time" affirmations?

Re: Affirmations

Self taped affirmations sounds like a good idea, I have never tried it. They would be great for those odd lazy nights where I would otherwise get nothing done.

When I do actual affirmations I use a faux pearl necklace that I cut up so that there are only 30 pearls on a piece of string that is long enought so that I can slide a pearl over when finished reciting an affirmation, I recite 30 affirmations am and pm.

Before I begin I make a sign with my hand that signals to my subconscious mind that I am preparing to do energy work and go into trance state (for protection and to intensify my intent). Then I raise energy for 1-3 minutes until it is in my brain, then I roll my eyes back in my head (to produce alpha waves to the brain, for conscious energy work).

When I say my affirmations I am at one with each word as I say it, experiencing each word as it is meant. When an affirmation is new to me this may take a little while, but after a few rounds this can be done with realtive speed. Then the affirmations are done in trance state. I am happy with this method thus far.