Im wanting to know something specific about Manifesting
I have been reading a great book called “Beyond Belief” by James F Coyle It’s a FANTASTIC HANDBOOK OF THE POWER OF THE COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS MIND also “The Power of Your Subconscious Mind” by Joseph Murphy also an awesome book
Ok I understand the many different concepts of manifestation, via the different channels e.g. Hypnosis Being in an Alpha or Theta state Dream programming Remote Viewing and Influencing etc. etc. I also know 100% that the subconscious mind is able to heal the Human body but can someone help me in the understanding of Manifestation of say a “Car” or “House” or Money
I can visualize, see feel everything when it comes to health of my body and emotions so it always feels right! Even with many different affirmations, but when I’m manifesting a Car……….. or whatever it always feels like I am trying to pull one over my subconscious mind or even lie to it, I keep getting feedback from my mind saying for example “You can’t get something from nothing” The only way to get money is to work for it” and the like.
And yet Many different authors on manifestation seem to be saying : Use the Power of Your Subconscious Mind to Obtain the Prosperity You Deserve
If anyone can help me with or recommend some good reading material please, please let me know