This evening, i once again fell asleep while giving myself Reiki. I had been doing a rather intense self healing, really "filling up" with the energy.

I found myself, with my Sister, in a building that was almost empty. It reminded me of one of the old buildings at our primary school.
Inside a large room, my Sister told me i had to be careful of the walls and floor, and that i should wash myself when i left, as they were covered in some kind of cleaning fluid. The walls and floor were indeed wet and slippery with it. We went into a hallway, and into another larger room, which was the same - shiny wet surfaces everywhere. It looked like there had been some recent activity in there, some kind of meeting or social event. I got a sense of there being folk working "behind the scenes", out of sight, perhaps in the next room. The Janitor, or the Dinner Ladies.
I went into a toilet, and slipped on the floor, getting my hands wet with the fluid. I started to wash my hands in the basin, and noticed that there were two doors out of this toilet, both of which were unusually close to the wash-hand basin.
As i went to leave the toilet, the door was kinda stuck, not moving smoothly on it's hinges, i had to give it a shove with my shoulder to get it open.
Once again in the hall with my Sister, i started gliding along the floor, in an ice skating movement i often do during dream/oob experiences.
As we exited the building, i got a glimpse of the Janitor, with his mop in his hand, cleaning the floor.