Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
Oh, she pops up in books, on the web, occasionally television shows, that sort of thing. I've never dreamed of her. Now and then I sense a kind of presence, but that's nebulous and difficult to describe. This last time, it she was the topic of an essay for an ancient history unit I just finished. Not part of the coursework, directly (i.e., no lectures on her or anything), but just one of the topic choices, and she was partly obscured (the actual topic was whether or not the inscriptions on a particular pair of ancient pottery shards relate directly to the images; I didn't find out until I started to look into it that the inscriptions had her there).
What you say really sheds a new light on your last blog entry… Subtle, and yet… Definitly saying "I’m here", as you say…

Once, I felt strangely intrigued about some obscure symbols that showed up in someone else's dream, and curiously felt compelled to google these right away. I found out it was all about Sophia... Well whether it was or not about her, everything I looked for led me to her and the sacred feminine. In a sense, it's kind of like how you found her, only when you started looking further

By the way, I googled the topics on your blog (Asherah, the pottery shards…), and found it so interesting… My thanks to you