Had a strange OBE this morning!
I was wondering if someone could fill me in on something.

I went to bed around 4 AM last night which is normal for me. I got up at 11:00 am. Went to go do some laundry and set my alarm for when it finishes and decided to rest until the next load was ready. I found myself in a dream which was pretty clear compared to most of them I had. I was at this creek with somebody I knew in the dream and my leg got stuck between two rocks but I can't recall much more.

I found myself I think half in my physical and half in dream mode. I felt the warm wave of energy come over me and the falling sensation. Rolled out of my body and found myself walking in my room. I was aware enough at this point, I knew I had done it.

Things were alot slower though... I have had OBE's that were alot more real. I saw my video games on my desk which were a bit different in position, and I saw more on my computer, which wasn't even turned on when I got back up. But it was in the OBE. I asked if any of my guides were around... I got no answer. I seemed to be by myself. I looked out at the city and wanted to go visit my friend. But I remember Robert Bruce saying to make them quick! I'm glad I remembered that. I found myself back in my body feeling of LOTS of energy around me.

While I was in an OBE, I felt the need to breathe... and I could feel myself breathing. Exactly like in the physical. I couldn't breathe through my nose, but I HAD to breathe through my mouth. I even held my breath at one point and felt the need to breathe. My only conclusion from this... Was I kinda in a half OBE and still had some feelings of my physical? Also during the OBE I checked to see if my physical body was in bed and I couldn't see it. Just an empty bed.

What do you think happened here?

Thanks everyone. Hope you're well.
-Cody