Quote Originally Posted by AstralCody View Post
@butterfly so do you mean if everything is "made up" and illusory, including myself"
Yes.

I right now, am creating you?
It's not as clear as that, but yes. The thing you interact with, which you think of as "ButterflyWoman" is your own creation. Your interpretation, your judgement, coloured by your experiences and beliefs. And I'm in your reality because your reality allows me to be in it. (You can also get people/things OUT of your reality by disallowing them; I'm much better at that than I am at allowing.)

Not thinking thats crazy to say or anything it's very interesting...
It's pretty standard non-duality, really. I didn't adopt it or choose it. I came to see and experience it after many years of transformation. I only later found out that it's a pretty well-documented worldview, and is shared by most spiritual teachers and masters (not that I'm claiming to be that, by the way). People have different ways of expressing it, of course, with different cultural and personal and other biases and filters. But it comes down to the same thing: everything is an expression of One consciousness, and that which we think of as reality isn't what we think it is.