Today I had a dream about visiting a part of my familie who live in another country and when I arrived at their home place I was tired and lay down on a bed that they said I could sleep on. Then for some reason I said "Pleiadian" or "Pleiadians"(not sure which one I said) while laying on the bed and I started to cry so much. I didn't want my aunt to come into the room and see me crying so I shed my tears and I tried to stop the crying. However, I was still very curious so I decided to repeat the same word and ended up crying once again but with more intensity. Then my aunt came into the room and she was worried. I woke up after that and tried to see if it would work again while I'm awake. Nothing happened.

For the past few months I have been paying close attention to my dreams and interpret their meaning and for some of them I knew immediately what they mean(those dreams only occur when I wake up at almost exactly 3 am).

This dream however, I can't decipher it and when I look up the meaning of crying in a dream I get different anwsers. I'm aware that Pleiadians are said to be a race of some kind and some people say that they are "good" beings while others say that they are "bad" beings. I don't have any connections with E.T's at all so I don't understand this dream.

Any suggestions with what I can associate this with?