Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

31/Oct/2012: The Cathedral

31/Oct/2012
    The Cathedral

First I was in a dream with a buddy of mine as we were in a wild car chase where he is the driver. In one scene (the first I remember actually) he drives very very fast backwards through a street and I tell him it scares me as it is too fast. We somehow try to escape from a police car as it seems. Then we are somehow up above, jumping from roof to roof in a bigger city. We reach a more suburban area as it seems which then later turns into a lawn and garden area, but also with trash bins and fences or so. At one instance my buddy was riding a bike only and I was seated in a basket hanging from the handlebars in the front of him, with him smiling at me. When we finally arrive at the grassy suburban area I am almost alone but see from the corner of my eye, just for a short moment, a girl that looks very much like Gálaca (= my guide, supposedly). It's a sunny day, btw.

I then don't remember if there was a break or change of scene, but I am then on my own on this sunny day in a kind of castle garden area walking around in this park-like setting. I seem to be almost lucid, as I want to know where I 'landed' here. It does not take me long to find my way to a huge cathedral or temple. It resembles e.g. the Cologne Cathedral (see pic) a little, but with the two towers further apart. I look up to it and it is gigantic. There is a promenade before it (in this park-like area) leading towards it with fountains and flowerbeds by its side, and many people walking there, seemingly coming out of or going into this cathedral. I ask a man who walks there on the path towards me (out of the cathedral.) what this place is. But he does not give a direct answer and only looks at me and says: "It's all good." I try to ask another woman then but fade out of this lucidventure before being able to do so.

Comments / Afterthoughts

I believe I was helped out of the astral or the dark(er) areas of my subconscious by a helper who first appeared to me as an old buddy. This old buddy was also very athletic and sportive, much more than me, so he fits well the requirements for the task of the "escape". The police chasing us might have been my own subconscious guard that wants to keep me 'on the ground' for other (lower?) matters (or any astral negative elements or guards?).

I had indeed done the affirmation to finally reach the "Temple Of Healing" (see my post above) this night before going to bed. I also had asked Archangel Raphael whose energy I believe to have 'encountered' recently to assist me (yeah, folks, I've lost my marbles, so what?).

Annotation: The Healing Centre is the 'institution' in the afterlife area for the healing/cleansing of the soul's energy. It's been described by many authors on astral projection or life-between-lives-regression, such as Moen, Leland, Monroe for the first and D. Cannon or M. Newton for the latter. Here's, for example, a fascinating account about the/a Healing Centre / Healing Temple in D. Cannon's book to be read online. It also says that projectors/incarnated persons can reach it too (quote: "The guardian says not many people afford themselves of this opportunity while in the astral traveling state. "But they should," he says. "We are here to also be of service to the souls that are still incarnated as well..."). That's why I want to get there! Here's another account from M. Newton about the/a Healing Centre.

Maybe this place was the / a kind of temple for this? Maybe I just was brought there (by the helper, when still in dream-state) shortly to 'get a glimpse' or a taste of it, also in order to find it again on my own later? As told above, I did not find out what this place was exactly. Hope I get there again soon.

Still wonder what the guy meant by not answering directly but just stating the 'all good' sentence. Maybe he was healed (coming out of the temple) and therefore it was all good? Also I wonder what the fast backwards-speeding might mean in the beginning of the car chase.
    Last edited by Sinera; 31st October 2012 at 10:35 PM.
    This collector of useless clutter.