Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
Yes, in one level this is to be as you say, but there are so many layers upon this so it depends from what view you express you from...in duality this is this way, but then when you leave the dual worlds it does not be this truth and in the non-dual worlds have other scales so to speak and work0…7s from other law0…7s.
Again I'd like to clarify that duality was just an example I provided. I don't mean that "eveything" (outside of physical included) is made of two absolute opposites. I think you haven't read the rest of the posts after the first. But anyway... thanks for sharing your idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
I can try to sum up my thoughts about this, and note that this what I believe.

The reason good and evil exists is, amongst other things, because we as humans wants to put labels on certain experiences. It does not exists because of the property balance. The thing that exists is instead expresion. The need for expresion is something that is needed for everything to evolve. Everything expresses itself in infinite variety of ways and so some things got labeled good and evil because we expressed it in this 3 dimensional focus we are in at the moment. When we leave this experience we will see that good and evil does not exists in the way we think it does now.

Perhaps thats finally an answers to the original posters discussion for my part
Thank you for sharing your idea.