Actually 2 questions. First I am wondering if perhaps I had already had a Kundalini experience. About 18 months ago I had really been doing a lot of meditative and energy work. Anyway at some point something seriously changed. I really dont recall a feeling of something uncoiling. But for days I could feel intense energy surge up the spine and a feeling of having an attachment right at the top of my forehead where the hairline is.I didnt know what the word uraeus meant until just a moment ago. Also a constant buzzing crown. Along w/ euphoria. I had a tough time afterwards. A lot of anger, sadness, and craziness. I am feeling ok now though. Is it possible that was kunalini expereince or perhaps a spike. Any thoughts? I was wondering because I am a few days into a fast and was thinking of raising it, But after doing a little reading I started wondering,had I already had one. I am pretty sure I know how to trigger and am hoping I am ready. Is there some kind of minimum requirements one should have. I have had conscious obes and projections. I have been reading some on kundalini subject and will continue to do so before I give it a try, but any feedback would be great. Thanks