I got up at 4am with a splitting headache. I got up, got some aspirin and went back to bed. It took me some time to get in a position where I didn't feel it so badly. Before passing out, I asked my HS to show me something I needed to see. My request was to tell me, of all my challenges, which one should I focus on, and how should I deal with it?
So we're in a mall. We're in one of the stores and my son goes into another 'inner' room. I walk to the front and see a telephone. It has a series of instructions to follow. I pick it up and start following its cues-in the middle of this one lady comes along and tells me it's a trick phone, certain groups leave them in public places, and people start playing with the phones, and not realize they're being recorded, and then they post their facial expressions on YouTube. Or something like that.
So I decide to deal with this, and start 'rewinding' the phone as if it were a cassete tape. My intention is to delete what is in it. Then all of a sudden a bunch of people come out of various stores, people I know, scores of people that I've known throughout my life, in droves. They try to get my attention and I feel I'm being swept away, and I try to get away from them. When the 'smoke' clears, I'm in a different location in this mall and I don't remember the name of the store my son was in. I panic, and then think that he's old enough to handle himself, and has a phone. I then decide to call him and tell him what happened, so he can tell me where he is or we can meet somewhere. I feel for my phone, and find it in my pocket, and when I go to call him, the phone shrinks. Now I'm standing there watching my phone shrink to the size of a piece of gum (chicklet) and this brings me to almost full lucidity. I then say "This is a dream" and look at the character in front of me (amongst five or six of them) and say to her "You are an aspect of myself. I know because this is a dream. What do you represent? What do you have to tell me?" She is an older woman, with lots of freckles on her face. Kind of like my grandmother, but different. She then smiles, and says "what can I possible tell you that you don't know?" And I try to get her to tell me what I'm supposed to get out of this dream. She does not talk, just stands there, and I wake up. Headache still here, BTW.