I've had a busy weekend of dreaming and no time to record it, so I'll see what I can remember.
Friday night/Sat. morning (Feb 15): Was watching a screen, like watching TV, with announcer and everything- showing how there had been (was being) either a terrorist attack or a large gang attack on an official building in Italy. I couldn't figure out whether it was a courthouse or another type of government building (even a Vatican building, due to the number of nuns walking around)- however the building itself had no artistry, so I can't be sure. It basically showed a massacre, people being murdered, first inside the building, and then outside, a hail of bullets tearing a wall down and the bullets hitting innocent passerby's. There was a horrible scene inside the building when people were hiding inside niches in the walls, waiting for the machine gun fire to stop, and some of them got shot when they thought it was over and came out. It was too long, very horrible and unfortunately graphic for me, as if I were floating around the events.
Last night's on the next post.