Quote Originally Posted by John Sorensen View Post
I agree with you in parts, but I don't buy into the "ready" part or the "incarnation wheel". All of time is simultaneous, and from my current view point, we exist in physical bodies for a reason, we chose to be here, simple because certain experiences are only possible in a material body, while other entities has chosen purely non-physical existences, and others have chosen combinations of both, but these are only some options out of an ocean of infinite possibilities,

as we exist as many selves simultaneously, including alternate selves, probable selves and probable higher selves, but our focus right now is on this particular incarnation, but if you shift your current focus, you will experience yourself primarily as the tree rather than the branch on the tree.
I wrote...as far as I can see today...and off course all will be revised when I will understand more
But that is my experience in Writing moment.
Yes I agree with you too, that we are here for a reason, as for me it is to be able to enter through the narrow gate into the real home from where I was out breathened into the duality to be able to understand what creating and cration is all about

Love
ia