Hi again Sahararaawaken,

I think I know where you are now, the feeling you have I was in 1981 after the bad beating up of me and my son happened...I was total destroyed and my son too....and Sweden did celebrate the Song Contest what was happeing, and no-one did know I was destroyed, and they who did know did not care....so the question arises in me...what horrible has happened to you that has given you the hars reality check?? and I remember how I felt when this happened to me...I was also thinking...what is the point...and I was sure I will never feel any joy ever....and just in that period of time I was sure there was no point going on living when so little mattered....but I had my son to take care of and was not able to give in so to speak....and wow...I am happy that all has changed and withened and deepened and now I see and specially after the dividerline experience I see the big picture...and it is magnific and so wonderful to know...that from the perspective of the ONE and the real reality...even I...whom seam to be worthless in so manys eyes ...I am presious from the perspective of the existence...I did survive and get to both see and feel the deep meaning of life.....it is awesom!!

I send all love and I say...you are perfect and loved every bit and piece in you...and you matter...you are presious.

Love
ia