We were driving, my hubby, son and I. Some man (I think he might have been naked) wandered out in the middle of the street, acting insane, and caused an accident. We didn't hit him but he jumped in front of us and we narrowly missed him. We were physically unhurt, and ended up in some place like a hospital or administrative office of some sort. The man's family were there, being very apologetic and assigning blame to the man himself- apparently he had escaped some sort of asylum. As we waited for him some people came out and started interviewing us, and I was asked to go to Texas with some of the man's family members to talk to someone. I believe we were in Austin and had to go to Dallas (or vice-versa, I remember having to take an airplane to go from one city to the other, but not why we were there or where we started from.) When we were there, I found myself in the 'green room' of a talk show, and Bill Hader came out to talk to me, he apparently knew someone where I was sitting (waiting) and we struck up a conversation. In the space of a few hours we became great friends and started going somewhere, I remember being photographed by paparrazi as I sat with him- he kept telling people I was his new best friend. I was flustered about this because I always have found him to be one of the best comedians I've seen. So I was thrilled to be friends with him. Then the family came back and I was on my way back to (Dallas?) where my family was waiting for me. I woke up as I was arriving home.