Thread: A Mystery: Who Tried To Sexually Assault Me (A Spirit Or A Projector)?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question A Mystery: Who Tried To Sexually Assault Me (A Spirit Or A Projector)?

Dear fellow forum members, I need your opinions on a situation I've got going on. Can't believe I'm writing this one, but here it goes:
    Since I'm pretty sure the experiences are connected, I'm gonna start with the experience that happened yesterday. I wrote about in in my journal so I'm quoting:
    Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Something weird happened today. I was in the middle of a dream when suddenly- in the dream- I started floating abit so I thought- that's weird. Then- after a few seconds- my legs were really up in the air- so I told the guy next to me- "my legs suddenly started flying and I have no control over them". Then I woke up to find out my astral body actually was pulled out by someone!!! someone was trying to pull me out in the middle of a dream. But then I opened my eyes and was back at the physical. I wonder if the helpers actually tried to pull me out during dreams all this time and that was the first time I noticed it during a dream.
    Anyway, today in the morning I had two experiences also, they could be connected.
    The first one: was in my bed in the RTZ, there was someone next to me. I thought it was a helper (I couldn't see anyone) so I tried to reach for his arm in order to feel it- just to know there is someone there. I reached and reached farther and still I didn't grab anything. So I tried some more- and I actually ended up falling out of bed ha! anyway, I think the "person" next to me wasn't exactly physical because I felt, maybe, that I fell "into him"? does that make any sense? I felt strong vibrations while on the floor (in the astral body).
    Next experience: so I fell asleep again and turned lucid so I woke up to the RTZ and there was someone next to me again- there's usually a helper next to me who helps me and takes me somewhere when I go OOB and I knew there was someone near me but nothing happened so I though: "come on? aren't you going to take me somewhere?" and then out of the blue, that someone grabbed me from behind- I felt both his armes around me and he started doing his thing! I was sooo shocked it took me a few seconds to get myself together and get back to the physical- and when I tried- I got to the etheric body and had trouble waking up. And when I woke up- seriously- the area burned for hours, as much as it is embaressing to say. Who/ what do you think it was? what should I do?

Also- I had this sort of pressure on my cheek bones today which is odd (and a bit on my nose bridge and I guess third eye)

and when I was completely awake- I was brushing my teeth & I saw for quarter a second this entity made of light standing not so far from me. Tall and narrow. Thoughts?
    Last edited by dontco; 18th September 2014 at 06:55 PM.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.