What I mean to ask is , lately since I have been looking up older versions of CM , before internet was popular I used to print out books of interest and had them safely cached , I'm the process of re-reading and understanding (I'm starting out right from scratch again, whatever hinderances or deterrents have so far been impediments to my flow of manifestation need very importantly to be yanked out and that too for good) , the older texts , don't as as priorly believed ,have much to expound on the "thoughts are reality" theorem (there might be texts more esoteric with difficult to follow wording but since I have not read extensively on those, I'm left more or less unapprised on the matter).

At different times in my different readings there has been mention that such and such chakra (or such a such locale in the body) is indeed the very right center, that manifests what is wanted in life and radiates it outwards to manifestation.
So far there is no one particular "area" that is unanimously believed to be so.

Traditionally I believe the the Solar Plexus ( the lower Middle Abdominal Areas?) are the said to be such centers?
An offhanded quick google search seems to nod at it.
Solar-Plexus Chakra - Yellow - Will/Desire (Goals in life - making life "meaningful")

What ought be the center or a locale where one ought focus their thoughts for CM
If you in your experience have worked effectively with such center/centers , your input would shed much need light.

If someone is in the know about it - it'd be of huge help to me (ty)