Well, I've been a fan of your work since 9 years ago. I've got most of your books but since the problem occurred it became very difficult and now I have a question...

I used to have a pretty much perfect vivid imagination, I could see everything in detail and fantasize about everything. After I took some pill for sometime I lost the ability to imagine and now when I try to see something in my head like a tv it's hard to me to recall things, and when I see them they're not vivid pictures but a little out of focus and It's also hard to maintain the picture in my head. Since I was little I would listen to music and create scenarios and now I can barely see faces of people I just met a minute ago.

MY question as follows, Is it possible in my state to practice energy work, astral projection, seeing auras etc??...even the blue energy ball I need to imagine is hard unlike 9 years ago when I tried to project and rushed, I almost succeeded at my first attempt by just imagining blue waves of energy flowing through my body and obviously this imagination/concentration problem didn't exist back then.

p.s=My imagination has been like this for over two years and I don't see a way to improve it since a pill did it, any answers and especially suggestions will be highly appreciated!