Thread: Stuck in an Astral vortex?!?...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Stuck in an Astral vortex?!?...

Hey everyone. This afternoon I projected for only the second time ever (second time consciously, anyway --- see my other thread!) and something really weird happened to me:

When I first left my body, I couldn't see. Which was fine, as I had read about others not being able to see when too close to their bodies, so I instinctively tried to move away from my body but then I realized that I was being pulled around in a circle in my room... Wildly. Like, as I was being pulled in this circle, I could feel every astral part of me flailing about unintentionally and spinning virtically occasionally as well! I slowly started spinning faster and faster and when I eventually got my sight back after trying to open my eyes (which only opened my physical eyes), I was seeing in like... Bugs vision. It was like a fragmented fly's vision with sections of my view stuck in diamond-shaped frames, but that quickly went away and I was "astrally seeing" just fine then. I was spinning and turning so fast that everything was kind of funny but I did notice that I was going around in a circle of about 10 feet in diameter. I tried calling out for help but no one came, so I just thought about going back to my body... Which I did, but then instead of waking up my astral body got yanked out again and started circling the couch like before (where I was sleeping). It was the strangest feeling ever, being pulled around in an invisible tornado and simply going through everything PHYSICAL in the room. I thought I saw some kind of creature in the corner, a small black and semi-invisible tiny person-shaped thing about 1.5 to 2 feet tall, but I'm not sure if it was actually there or if I projected it because I was sort of expecting someone to be "controlling" this crazy vortex and doing this to me. Eventually (after freaking out) I got slung back to my body and awakened with a jolt.

SO: WHAT THE HECK WAS THIS?!? Did -I- create this vortex, was I doing it to myself? Or was this something someone else was doing or an uncontrollable astral force? It scared the poopies out of me when I couldnt stop myself from spinning (I tried MANY TIMES, to no avail).

Anyone else ever ever experienced anything EVEN REMOTELY LIKE THIS? It was like my couch turned into a portal. I should also mention that before this I was doing energy work techniques from one of Roberts books, fell asleep, had a (semi-normal) dream and then projected when the dream ended, which I was surprised that it worked because I've been trying for months with no success and then THIS happens.

Thanks so much in advance for any and all help/advice )))

xoxo
    Enigma
    Last edited by Enigma; 25th March 2015 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Forgot a sentence...