Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
Except I dont go out of body BW. Also I am very naive when it comes to metaphysical lore, I did that on purpose so I can verify later and also so someone elses description doesnt effect my observations. Ironically, I contaminate other peoples observations by describing mine... but in the hopes providing verification.

I understand the naked consciousness and the 'interface' we create to rationalize a very different reality. (barely tho) But isnt the point of the rationalization to create a universe for exploration and learning? And therefore wouldnt it be beneficial to understand that place of learning? I dont see why we would create the universes without good reason. (probably boredom!)
not necessarily , how or what we choose to see as we see also is largely dependent on why we want to see it like that.
mostly angels/deities/aliens are depicted human because the human mind tends to anthropomorphize everything that isn't seen.

On a more personal note , I had the same query going in a similar thread and one of the salient most comment that jumped out at me said something like "Angels don't really exist , they are more like a representation of your own inner aspects much in the same way demons are".