So earlier I was writing a topic on my blog and it made me think. They say energy is never created nor destroyed but what if that statement is false.

Physicists say that once an observer observers a quantum particle only then does it take a definite position. The observer exerts some kind of unseen force (which can be attributed to energy because the observer is doing "work" because it is causing something to happen) to these particles otherwise they would continue to fluctuate. Isn't the observer in a sense "creating" energy. We aren't pulling any energy out of space nor are we converting energy from one source into another. We are the source of energy ourselves and are able to exert this force upon everything we observe. We create energy.

In physics energy is defined as "the property of matter and radiation that is manifest as a capacity to perform work (such as causing motion or the interaction of molecules):"

They clearly said it themselves in complicated terms only a physicist would understand. Energy is the manifest property of something that is capable of doing work. Energy comes from something we cannot see but is able to cause things to happen. Energy comes from us, the observers.

We the observers are creating energy that is then being transformed into something we are able to use. We are CREATORS ourselves!

Any thoughts?