I feel I've been sleighing on the North Pole.
I woke up with a start again with the feeling of going fast around a corner but having a brilliant time.
Dream recalled immediately.
I'm walking outside to get into a homemade looking metal car/ sleigh. I comment on the state of it.
Someone gets in with me and suddenly there is a crowd around and they throw white confetti over us. Then the ground is covered in white crisp snow and beautiful big chunky snowflakes fall along with the confetti. Someone else is driving the sleigh/car from the back and we start moving. This is fab because my section I'm sitting at at the front has a moveable section and has me tilting as we go round the bend.
Woke up to the feeling of this.
This was so much fun and just wish in real life I could experience it again.

So what did I send out in my thoughts before sleeping?
To help me stay away from any situation or person that contains bad energy that could affect me. To help me only display the best in myself even if it means I have to keep my voice quiet. To help me be the very best I can.
Fab, I want a ticket to the North Pole and go sleighing now.
Some may think I'm fantasising, away with the fairies. I couldn't be more grounded in my day to day working life which I take seriously. Anyone who thinks this, I would ask you, what dreams do you have?