After browsing through the book, I noticed it suggested to avoid lots of heavy food, specifically protein, since it tends to "ground" an individual for OBE practices. I usually have time in the morning (9am-10am) or early afternoon (2pm-3pm) to do my practice, but most of my meals include some form of protein. I am completely fine having some other snack to hold me over, but lately I have had opportunities to train in the morning, but my breakfast usually consists of sausage/eggs (which is loaded with protein haha). I have come close to some OBE exits (heart center beating fast, vertigo, etc.) and I would hate for protein to be the cause of me being grounded.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what sort of diet to have whilst doing the program? I know it says something like low-fat low-protein, but I'm curious if people are able to project still whilst having a different diet.
If you do have a diet with some protein in it, how long should I wait before practicing my MAP program? I would hate to go through the work of projecting only to find out that the eggs I had that morning are the thing keeping me from not getting a projection haha.

Thanks!!