Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
Somehow I know this because I have had this since I was Little...it goes in cycles….I have not wanted to accept this...but after I saw that Movie...The
fourth Kind...I have had daytime sensations about some kind of energies what I do connect to this "manipulation" feeling.....somehow I feel that there is not much to do...so do you have any suggestions how to set up protection against it??

Love
ia
We are exposed to any energies all the time. In the dream-state it is just more obvious, as this is the state where our senses are not so matter-bound. Further more, we are more vulnarable then to any suggestions, manipulations and any other influence (like magic - which can easily work this way) - but "more" doesn't mean that we are not falling to manipulations when in awake state.

All people are vulnarable. A lot of thoughts coming to one's mind originally comes from other beings - and the living people as well (this is called telepathy whether you are aware of it, or not). This is just a part of the process of developing your mind control by yourself, I believe...

And gaining better awareness this way.

There are a couple of methods to stay out of such influences:
- energy / qi resources to be kept high (so that your aura was strong)
- mind (thoughts) control, mood control before sleep in particular
- direct deal with the (in)coming energy if it's insistent
- and as mentioned, setting a proper attitude / frequency state