Hi everyone, I'm Andrei and I've found out about OBE about 2 months ago, every since I became extremely excited and tried to project consciously everyday but so far I only had a glimpse of this experience

First time was a month ago, I woke up at about 8am, tried to consciously project got tired and felt like rolling over and focus from there, fell asleep but I became lucid and as transitioned into OBE, I've experienced opening the double projection eyes, I was so fascinated and excited it only took a couple of seconds and it woke me up and felt those famous vibrations throughout my body

After that I immediately went back to sleep and again became lucid and opened my eyes, this time I started from my bed, and as soon as I looked at myself I snapped back in...I couldn't believe the experience how beautiful and fascinating it was

Ever since i keep struggling to get those experiences but its pretty tough, I've managed to get a lucid in my dream here and there but I get too excited and wake up, need to calm myself...

I want to conscious project as well and pull out lucid dream and transition from there, that's my ultimate goal.