Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
Then the real adventure of the new whole reality begins.

And what is that??
I think you are just entering it - beyond the mundane. Let's look into your last dreams:

In last night dream I was on a big boat...the sea was crazy...we ended up in a tornado and spinned around and like a miracle we went out of the tornado in one piece....when I looked backwards I see a huge wave chasing us...the boat was miraculasly fast and we did just be infront of the wave withouot hitting us...when I look forward I see a huge wave building up and I said....do this wave hit us...but it did go to the left and we again did be safe....huh...it was so intence so I had to awake me from the dream....
This seems to me like a clear reference to the astral. Tornados, superfast waves, vast water and big, fast boat on it - like an energy waves incoming and moving sideways, around you.

In last night dream I was reading a cook-book...when I turned the page I saw text....Alter-Ego...Here I started to laugh so hard that I awoke myself....haha..
Alter-ego - are the entities surrounding us. Cook books have recipes - but in this case this is not a recipe for a physical food.