Yall had taught me earlier how to ground, and I wanted to report back with how it was going. Today something REALLY cool happened. I hugged a tree and tried to feel its energy for a while for the first time. I got a lot of energy movement sensations in my arm, and also feelings of earth energy coming up through my feet, but that wasn't all...

Now for the really cool part. At one point, I felt somewhat guilty for just taking this energy without offering much in return. "What can I do for you?" I asked the tree and the Earth. I felt their kindness as they answered, "Grow and develop." Feeling I should not accept this as an answer, I thought to them, "No, really, what can I do for you in return?" I felt that they were treating me somewhat as their child, whom they greatly felt they wanted to assist with growth. It didn't offend me at all, but, it frustrated me, because I wanted to reciprocate their help somehow. After I thought this to the Earth, I immediately had a sense of the VASTNESS of the Earth and her energies beneath me. It dwarfed my small energy field, and I sensed I was not wholly separate from it. "You *are* my child," she said. There was not a hint of condescention, or the slightest note of unkindness, in her voice. It felt reassuring and awe-inspiring!

*smiles* Thank you all for your help in getting me to the point where I can experience things like this!!!