I haven't joined any organisations to be honest. I think because I always tell myself that its the last time and I don't feel the need to encounter a problem that isn't currently there. Its a strange condition as its not like a yearning addiction like drugs. Its an impulsive reaction on the spare of the moment (only on a regular basis.)

What positives not in a good way? I'm not sure I understand the question. For me positive = good. I suppose the main positives than can occur is being financially better off than when walking in to the betting shop. Egotistically...Hmmm... I don't know, maybe its control. Control that I outwitted the bookie. Control that win or lose its my responsibility. Control that I can escape reality and lose sense of time and physical world responsibilities. Maybe its massaging my dreams ego, where I have a scenario of what I would do with a certain amount of money if I won it. I'm not sure.

The real pay off is that it creates a mess in the real world.

Aaaahhh... This is frustrating me because I know how stupid I've been. Wreckless is a better word.