It started off like any dream. Great weather, (that doesn't match real life atm) and me around lot's of people I've never met, and a few lost friends. Through the majority of this dream, it felt like a dream. It was nice, up to a certain point, but there was something about it that felt misleading.

Anyway, alot of this dream is completely forgotten--mainly the good stuff. The bad is all I can say, and it's bad because it's something I thought would never show up in a dream.

I was going on some type of trip a little ways from home...maybe a half hour, because I kept trekking back and forth from this place and my home quite often. It was a park, with a bathroom, and we traveled to this destination with a van. There a few other cars that were with us on this trip to the park, and one of them was a band.

Anyway, I believe we stay the night at this place, and I woke up to go do my morning hygiene. This is where things turn for the worse. I look into my hamper of fresh clothes, and my mind keeps fracturing. What I mean is, my dream world is having trouble keeping me focused and coherent. Like I would blackout, and suddenly I did something that I wanted to do over. I put on an old shirt, or pants, and didn't brush my teeth, and I would realize this, and not remember doing what I didn't want to do. I would go back into the bathroom, and try again. And again....and again.

This dream starting having that 'feel', the feel that things were going to get creepy. "Don't forget the rest of my clothes" I tell myself. I fragment again and head towards one of the vehicles. I then fragment to my home. With no clothes. I'm confused and frustrated. Obviously I left them in the bathroom back at the park. So I return. I better hurry before someone takes them. I also realize I'm wearing yesterdays clothes, that I did not change. I'm worried about myself, IN THE DREAM, mentally. Weird feeling.

I annoyingly trek back, re-arrive, go into the bathroom to try one more time to change, and remember to take the rest of my belongings back. I don't think I did either. I looked in the mirror, and things got all choppy again, I go outside, and fragment/teleport back home. This time, all the vehicles that took us to the park are lodged into some of the houses. One is turned over, and another is--I can't even remember. People start blaming me for what happened, and I am extremely perplexed on what is going on. Nothing is making sense. Anyway, besides all that, whoever is angry with me wants me to go back and retrieve the last vehicle that was left at the park. Okay.

I head back to the park somehow, and see the van. I hear music playing. It was the van with the band. Before I open it up and tell the guys to come home, some man tells me the band is evil. Huh? This is getting creepy. "What are you talking about?", I open the van back and see a bunch of kids playing some rock music. "They're evil, look at them." I took a glance into their eyes, and they did look a little like what he described, but I decided to defend them for some reason, and say that they "looked fine". Let's get home.

Next thing you know, I'm sitting around my houses dinner table with my mother and her friend. Things just kind of jumped there, and I'm telling my parents that I'm having mental problems. Problems of blacking out and not remembering what I did. I come to the own conclusion that I was under mind control, and that's why this is all happening. I'm pretty scared as I confess this, and what was even more creepy is the reaction my mom had--she didn't care, or was surprised.

I woke up. Awake to the echoes of the idea that I was being controlled. I don't think I had a nightmare that bothered me to go back to sleep since I was 10. Yikes. This whole dream didn’t make sense, and I don’t think I have ever had a dream like this before. It felt like having sleep paralysis multiple times. That feeling of losing grip--and that’s when I blacked out.