I had a dream perhaps 3 months ago, but has remained in my mind. It was vivid, more so than my usual dreams. Here it is...

- It was situated within a cave, high in the mountains (somewhere?) which looked out onto a valley.
- There was a mechanical device setup within the cave. My impression was that it was a device like a telescope used for monitoring the stars, as it pointed toward the sky.
- A man appeared whom I knew from somewhere (not in this lifetime!) and beckoned me towards the back of the cave.
- Toward the back of the cave was an opening, which looked out onto a massive (miles and miles) cave system, which was well illuminated.
- Miles in the distance of the cavern I could see a small city (stonelike in form), and then another one miles further beyond.
- The man explained to me that this place was once inhabited, but the inhabitants had long since left (I think due to water supplies running low within the cities).
- He also explained that the small cities were all interconnected via an underground system (or that the cities were interconnected via underground water system. Fuzzy memory!).
- He then beckoned me to "the library", a huge cylindrical column bored out of the mountains, which contained information much like a library. In what form i.e. books I do not know.
- I remember objects swirling up through the column (I don't know the relevance of this) almost like leaves in a wind spiraling upward.

And that's about all the info I can remember. The dream has really bugged me as I don't know where it came from. Usually, I dream about familiar things, but this was off the hook!

Last night I sat down for bedtime reading, I am currently reading "Seth Speaks" by Jane Roberts, and started the chapter about reincarnational civilizations. She speaks about three civilizations pre-dating Atlantis. One of these was "Lumania". A lot of things she wrote, rung true about the dream I experienced, for instance:

- The Lumainans dwelled underground in cave systems.
- They utilized sound to bore through the rock.
- The Lumanians developecd outposts (perhaps the small cities I saw) to monitor the outside world.
- The Lumanians used technology to monitor outside activity (perhaps the telescope mechanism I saw).

My questions are...

- Is it possible that I dipped into the Akashic records and obtained this information whilst in sleep state, or was I shown this for another reason?
- Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

Thought I'd put it out there anyway.

Lemmiwinks