Hello,
I guess the main reason why I ask if I need healing for this is because I don't know if it is a "spiritual problem". I have mild OCD & emetophobia (fear of vomiting). I have always had OCD tendencies & fear of vomiting, but its actually a weird way that i came about actually having full on OCD...another story.

Here is some info: Right now, the OCD comes daily with intrusive/negative thoughts, that if I think them, I feel something bad will happen and its almost as if I really feel the thoughts, which would be awful (i.e. wanting someone to die). I have mental rituals to make them go away and for me to feel better. The emetophobia caused me much damage 2 years ago; so much so, that I lost about 15lbs (I am petite!) and couldn't eat or find joy in eating. I was anorexic-looking, anxious all the time, and I would have panic attacks if I thought my phobia was coming true. I started medication for the phobia about 5 months after I got the symptoms. I was on 300mg of it which helped me greatly with the anxiety/eating (but not the thoughts/mental rituals). I have gained weight and do not have to take as much meds as before. I am not anxious &I can eat again The only negative side effect I have from the medication is sleep. I started feeling really tired and began sleeping too much; sometimes 12,13 hours a day. The doctor told me the sleepiness should have gone away already. Its not as bad now since I take less medication, but when I sleep too much, I am disoriented/dizzy and feel lifeless. I look like I am tired and people have pointed it out. I never looked tired before I took these meds (dark circles/lines under my eyes). I dont want to look/feel this way, but I dont want to stop the medication for fear that all I said above would come back...

So my questions would be...
Is OCD & phobia linked to having a spiritual imbalance? I do know that ocd is part physical, hereditary, (my dad has ocd & anxiety) and part learned behavior...if you can remember what you learned in psychology class, you know what i mean. I also read that anxiety is a symptom of a sensitive person... How would I best heal these things? Can my sleep issues be healed also? I would appreciate any help/insight!!