Normally I stay out of politics, but it is impossible for me to ignore the state of our 'government' any longer. The US government is sooo corrupt that it doesnt even exist anymore, its privately owned by the banks (a fate the founding fathers tried to avoid with the constitution). Watch "Zeitguiest" it explains everything, if your interested, beware, its really disturbing, made me cry even, at seeing how evil people can be.

Why mention this in the mysticism forum? Because we have the power to change such things, you may not believe it- then imagine you could. These people have committed crimes unimaginable. They should recieve what they have given. To reap what they have sown. They have forced enough deciet misery and death on others to pay for thier own destruction a million times over, it hovers over them ready to crush them, perhaps it is time for them to cash in.

On the other hand I may be jumping the gun ( got a case of bloodlust ), a few prophecies in the bible havent come... however I only see 3 options:
1. wait for them to destroy themselves, but at the cost of countless lives in the wait
2. expidite thier destruction
3. convert them- tho, how many can convert?

What do you think?