i have recently got back into my meditation/projection routine after a few years of being "closed off". its been a couple weeks since i started again. i hear the constant tone that most of you are talking about, and i can manipulate it to an extent, but i had an experience last night that was extremely different. I was laying down on my back, and started my routine, with in seconds i could feel the usual vibrations(much quicker then usual) i noticed the constant high pitch tone was getting louder, so i focused in on it. as i did so i noticed it had almost a white noise background to it, which starting to increase aswell, until it was almost painful. the sound stopped suddenly at which point i was not longer aware of feeling my physical body, but could still feel the vibrations. i noticed a strange sound comming from nowhere and everywhere that was a rhythmic "bing, bing, bing" that got louder and faded with each wave of vibrations. the tone to me sounded like either a bell from a light house, or the ping sound of sonar, or perhaps both. i did not notice the feeling of any presence(which i can normally feel regardless of meditating or not). i had some sense that perhaps it was much like a lighthouse as in it was acting to guide me somewhere. any thoughts on this would be greatly appriciated, as i'd like to see and compare others experiences and ideas about it.