From my afternoon nap (Sundays rule!):

I am some sort of small robot. Mostly a round, hovering shape, with a gun mounted round the middle. I'm defending a structure, looks like a giant white castle.

Another robot is constantly testing the defenses, flying arcs, firing his gun at me. I'm getting the hang of how to maneuver. The other robots leaves tiny marks in the air, like the points in PacMan.

Everything happens in 3D, though, and after firing a for several times out of a static position at the invader I decide to do something else. I get the idea that I can deactivate my opponent if I attack three certain spots.

I fly towards the first. It is a weird feeling of having to fly and at the same time to train and aim my gun, which decides where I can look. I rotate around an imaginary axis inside an imaginary sphere along my flight path. Very weird. It's like flying through an imaginary tunnel as well. I see some lines denoting all these geometry involved, but they're unreal.

I destroy the first one of the markers, then I race my opponent towards the second - it's almost like a typical action-anime shot: Side by side, sometimes an obstacle obscuring it, I facing sidewards while flying.

I get the second marker, then I realise I can now destroy the other robot. I do, and it's a big explosion. Some energy is visible and I pass through it like a gate. Within the gate everything is surreal. Things hang in the air, colors, weird shapes, but at the same time it looks not impressive at all, like some computer game graphics imitating something that's way beyond them.

I wake up, totally in sweat and hardly feeling my body. I have to become aware of my legs again.

Besides the "flight training" and the weird angles, arcs and flight paths I cannot say what this was about.

Oliver