I have a blockage in my right hand, at the very base of my thumb joint. Early NEW work initially caused this area to spontaneously vibrate throughout the day.

Tonight, I was feeling a lot of spontaneous energy movement in my right hand. Glancing down at my hand, I was startled to notice hives had popped up at the base of my thumb, on top of my hand. After I noticed the hives, the "current" picked up considerably and a lot of energy started rushing through that area.

I was a bit surprised to see the hives... I have broken out in hives on a few rare occasions, usually in reaction to certain types of seafood, and they show up on my stomach. But I haven't eaten anything lately to explain hives breaking out. Also, they did not itch or burn.

But I was thinking, you know... if NEW is related so closely to the immune system, the hives would maybe be related. So I took time to brush that area, and within 10 minutes, the hives had vanished, and the energy rushing had also stopped.

Anyone else experienced hives in conjuction with NEW work? Were the hives a result of the blockage, or the blockage clearing, or the energy rushing, or... ? I'm fascinated that I was able to make them go away as quickly as they had come.