Hi Robert.

A few years ago I'd been following a daily program of energy raising and trance induction, and one night when I got home from work I tried to put my house key in the door but I couldn't because the key was bent. So I was thinking that maybe I've forgotten that I bent the key while I was at work - but it just seems really strange that I'd blank out something like that. The way the key was bent was like it was bent and slightly twisted as well, and I feel as though I would've remembered doing something so odd and physically exerting at the same time. As far as I could remember the key stayed in my pocket the entire night. The only thing that happened that night that was different to a normal night at work was that I was upset briefly. Angry. But I didn't yell or scream, or hit anything. I just sat there, angry. If I didn't blank it out, I was thinking that it might be a 'geisting' event - like some sort of telekinesis I've brought on through my mental state at the time. Or alternatively that the key being bent was a 'geisting' event brought on through an external entity and that my mental state was what attracted this external entity. What are your thoughts and/or suggestions please?