Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Possession.

Possession.

Something or someone has been trying very hard to possess me over the last few months. I've been feeling constantly tired, there's an overwhelming pressure pushing into my mind, and I'm slowly losing ground. I'm losing my sense of self, and I feel like I'm becoming someone else.

When I try to resist this force I get energetically attacked, which just weakens my mind and energy further.

Ive tried everything I can think of to take care of this problem but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts View Post
    Ive tried everything I can think of to take care of this problem but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    What is that "everything" you tried so far?
    + Alienor +

Blog Entries

Something or someone has been trying very hard to possess me over the last few months.
    It sounds like overshadowing/ possession but it's a good idea to ascertain if it's by someone living or someone departed and earthbound? Consider the exact circumstances of when it began. Does it get worse when you're with a particular person? Is someone new hanging around you a lot? Did it start after you were weakened by an illness? Perhaps it began after you visited a place that gave you the heebie geebies?

I've been feeling constantly tired, there's an overwhelming pressure pushing into my mind, and I'm slowly losing ground. I'm losing my sense of self, and I feel like I'm becoming someone else.
    This is a definite sign of overshadowing. Are you hearing any voices?

You can use Robert's countermeasures. Go to "Home" (top left) to find Robert's webpage, "Psychic Security" and then "Articles."

When I try to resist this force I get energetically attacked, which just weakens my mind and energy further.
    This is to be expected, I guess but you must continue to resist. It's important not to submit to any negative ideas that feel foreign to your usual thought processes, especially ones that put you down and make you feel as though you are worthless. Pray if you believe in God or angels. Ask your guides to protect you and lead you to help. Shield yourself and do visualisations where you repair your aura.

Tell us what you've done so far.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Sorry it took so long to respond. I've been very sick lately.

I've tried everything I can think of, as this has been going on for some time. I've taken salt baths, called on guides, done meditation and mantra, tried out right attacking the force, used crystals, done ritual, prayed, and have probably done many things I can't remember.

I don't hear thoughts as much as I feel like I'm being overpowered and destroyed slowly. Thoughts and patterns that are not my own are pushing into my mind, and slowly taking me out. I am feeling more and more like this other person. I also feel extremely cut off from parts of myself, higher parts especially.

Also I feel as if some kind of force is on me to prevent people and guides from seeing what's really going on.

Blog Entries

If you have access to clergy I recommend that you have someone bless your room. I also like water fountains- try running water countermeasures when you get this feeling- the hose trick is very good for instant results, or just as an experiment.

Last edited by CFTraveler; 27th August 2011 at 09:14 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi Jackofhearts,

None of the techniques you listed are effective techniques.

You need to follow this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Psyc.../dp/1571746390
    Last edited by D.O.; 28th August 2011 at 04:33 AM.

Blog Entries

D.O., I don't know why you say such a thing, because many of the things he has listed (such as salt baths and prayer and ritual) are included in PPSD. The hose tech I quoted is also in this book.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

this problem has taken a really bad turn. I have been very blocked from my higher energies, especially the energies in my crown. Recently I feel like my mind has been plugging into the energies of those around me and using their space. This is completely against my will and I cannot control it. Normally I would just think of my own space and my mind would retreat back there, but my space has become extremely blocked so my ability to control what's going on is almost nill.

I feel so pressed. And there is so much energy in me that's not mine. I'm very frustrated as nothing seems to work, and I'm afraid to lash out at waht's blocking me because I feel all these other people's energies within me, I don't want to hurt them.

Is there anyone who can do anything for me? Or any advice on what I should do? It's getting very hard to cope.

Try laughing a lot. Put something funny on TV or think of the funniest thing you ever knew and keep laughing. Walk around a lot. The negs hate this and it weakens them. They want you to be upset. It's temporary but relieves it and puts you in a better frame of mind.

Does the intruder have an identity signature, so that when you feel it again, you know it is the same source?
    How different is its vibe from your own?
    Can you distinguish if the force is human, non-living human, astral entity, or something else?
    Do you get any clear thoughts from it?
    Does this intruder sensation include feelings? (or is it neutral)

I have only let one other person inside my boundaries and that had some pretty severe side effects (24/7 telepathy, two minds sharing one body). It is possible to maintain more sporadic telepathic communication with other people, but your concept of them should (IMHO) remain outside the boundaries of your physical being, or it can quickly become overwhelming.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast