Thread: request for my dad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IA56 Guest

Re: request for my dad

Thank you for the final info, you shall not give any money toYour father it is not what he needs, he has to learn responsibilityIf he is hungry you give him food but never money. I start my Way of sending energy for him to wake up. Be in peace anddo note Feel bad even if he say you are cruel when stop giving money.Tell when he start to chi.he.Love

Blog Entries

Re: request for my dad

I hope this will come across the way I intend it. I hope you'll be able to take some comfort from it.

From all that you've said, and from the intuitive impression I get, I think it's quite likely that your father doesn't really want or intend to get better, or for his life to improve in any way. For whatever reason, he refuses to take steps to change his situation. Perhaps on some level he thinks he deserves it, or he thinks bearing it will make him more godly, or he doesn't really want to have any control or responsibility for it, or some other belief that keeps him where he is.

This is what he has created for himself, and it is, apparently, what he wants (on some level, anyway) to experience.

While I will, in fact, offer healing energy (I hate to see people suffering, even if it does appear they're creating it, themselves; I spent a lot of years in that state and I have great compassion), I want you to understand that he is choosing this. You may not agree with his choice in this (clearly, you don't, and that's reasonable!), but it is his choice to push aside all possible means of healing and continue on in pain and suffering. I know this is difficult to witness, but this is what he's choosing, so unless he chooses something else, this is what he's going to experience.

Mostly, I want to send healing and comforting energy to YOU. Dealing with this is difficult for you, and you can use a hug.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.