Thread: how often should i do energy work?

1. how often should i do energy work?

how often should i do the primary energy center work that is outlined in Robert Bruce's Book? is doing it twice a day overdoing it?

Blog Entries

Re: how often should i do energy work?

If you mean chakras (primaries) twice a day, yes, I think it's overdoing it.
    I would go with tertiaries, secondaries, and primaries once a day or every other day, and energy raising once or twice a day, but not chakras directly.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

How often should I do the Preliminary Stimulation Work before I go to energy raising, and then again, how long do I need to do the energy raising before actually attempting to exit? It says in the book, 3 months. C'mon, really? Too long mate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Azurr0 View Post
    How often should I do the Preliminary Stimulation Work before I go to energy raising
    I always prestimulate arms and legs before doing any energy raising (or, every time).
    and then again, how long do I need to do the energy raising before actually attempting to exit?
    It depends on which program you are following.
    It says in the book, 3 months. C'mon, really? Too long mate.
    What book would that be?
    Once again, if you are following MAP, you should follow it as it says. In general, you should have mastered (and by mastered I mean doing them without having to look them up in the book) all the steps to the projection phase, because the idea is to close your eyes and follow through a routine without having to look up anything or asking someone.
    However, the program doesn't tell you not to try for three months, it gives you steps and techniques before the ninety days.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Well, ''astral dynamics'' book. Here's how I got it: 1.) Stimulating the minor chakras (hands, feet, etc.) with the mobile awareness exercises such as stirring, brushing, sponging, etc. 2.) Energy raising by raising awareness from feet to hips into the sub-navel center as you breathe in, then as you breathe out you switch awareness from hands to the sub-navel.
    After three months of this, you go to the primary centers. Too much work and too complicated. I'll read the William Buhlman book to see if it's any simpler.

You can do a very rapid session with your chakras, and repeat it along the day for two or three more times. That approach works better for me than the single rapid one. It all depends on the subject.

Understand that energy raising is not wise if you have not reached great emotional stability. Inner work is required. The minute you truly succeed with raising energy in a serious way your emotional body will become highly charged and anything you have been ignoring or pretending is not a problem will come up and bite you hard. You will have to deal with it. Fears will become phobias. Insecurities will become isolating. Anger will become rage. If you have a big ego it will become so big others cannot stand you. There are numerous possible results. If you are seeking to rush this then I would say you are not ready.

robert suggests doign energy work for 1 to 2 hours a day atleast.

when i took his papi class I did energy work practically through out the day. at work I'd walk around and do the full body energy raising. pulling from the feel to the head to the sub navel.

i say do at as much as you feel comfortable with and as much as you can