Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: a seeker's projection journal

Blog Entries

Re: a seeker's projection journal

Do you remember other dreams while you're still dreaming?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

amazingjourney Guest

Hi, Beekeeper

i realized about the similar plots afterwards.

In the last one, during the alien encounter, I had a dejavu type of realization about being famous. in this later one, after seeing the aliens, i continued on a movie shooting with another actor. After I woke up, I was surprised at the similarity. Maybe this is about a past life??

amazingjourney Guest

101711 Recurrent Learning Hall

I was in the dream among a group of people. As the conversation went on, all of a sudden, I suspected that this was a dream and that I probably could take off into the air. It felt strange though,because if this was not a dream,I could certainly make a fool of myself among all these people. So I just jumped up into the air and was so glad I was right. I was able to keep going up. I left the people behind and flew out.

I kept on going in the air along a railway and scanning the houses beneath. I wondered why I was following the railway, maybe so that this is something familiar? Next thing I knew, I arrived at a learning place where I have been in recurrent dreams. This is like a learning hall, but in the back of the hall, there is a place for me to either tutor or mentor the students there. I felt particularly familiar with the rare portion. From the rare portion, we can enter the learning hall, and then also to the front yard which is a bit hilly.

I came to the lunch room and lunch is fresh salad and vegetables, along with just a few Chinese dumplings, designed by the nutritionist from my work. I praised what a healthy lunch and we can even have dumplings.

Then I found a room in the back where I can catch some sleep there as the class ends. My cat was making some noise in the room and woke me up.

In this place, the layout can change depending on each time I am there. Sometimes it extends to many more rooms and sometimes the whole place would beccome very tall, very grand, and there would be filled with many decorations that enhance the whole atmosphere. Other times, it can just be a simple place. I need to find those journal entries or tape recordings to remember the details.

amazingjourney Guest

110111 Coworker at a parlor

I was walking in a school setting toward three other colleagues standing in the hallway near a stair. I didn't really see who they are, only sensing that they are like coworkers. I walked up to them to start a conversation. It is all very real and I almost just continued on with the dream. But all of a sudden, I wondered to myself: maybe I can try to fly and see what happen. Again I even thought: What a crazy idea. But I bravely just jumped up and was surprised that I was right again. Wow I can't believe how real the dream feels like reality.

After the jump, I continued going up into the air. The three other people seem to froze up and just not moving anymore. I left them behind and flew away.

I arrived at a series of parlors. I went in and out some of them to see what were in there. I don't remember what I saw. But then I was on my way to somewhere. I saw someone from work outside of the parlor looking around. She had a dress on. I said hi to her. She said she is going to eat lunch by herself. I asked her one more thing and she started to cry. She said people at work is having meeting about her. She is very sad. I told her that this is all a learning lesson. At least now she knows. This is just a matter of whether this is a match or not. I was surprised the tough woman as she is could broke down like that and how fast things played out. I am glad I was able to console her.

I wonder if she does know that people are not happy about her.

Blog Entries

Maybe she knows it at a subconscious level.
    Williams)

amazingjourney Guest

‎111811 Sucked into a white tube

I was dreaming until I came around to my grandma's house. My awareness was that I was standing facing the front gate in the yard taking pictures with a few of my relatives (ancestors, although I didn't see their faces, I knew that they were ancestors). Then all of a sudden, my gaze into outside of the gate made my eyes fixiated. Almost at the same time, I started to feel being sucked away from where I stood by a force. I was like what was going on. The force just completely overcome me and I became a swoosh and away I went.

I knew I was in altered state of consciousness but I kept thinking what this force could be. I simply went with it and didn't resist.

Now I felt that I was in this tube moving away. It's all white around me. I tried to see what is around me. I said "Awareness now" "Vision now", but I was still in the tube.

Then my awareness changed. I was in a room with three other people talking about something. A lamp caught on fire and we had to run out of the room.

In the last part, I was in this empty round hall with stone pillars around. I went through a narrow pathway to a desk where I would face the center of the hall studying something. I felt very familiar with this setting as if this is the place where Iwould stay away and focus and study, forever already.

As I woke up, I felt refreshed and healed all over. It is as if some blockage in me has been cleared. It never fails to amaze me every time this type of healing and clearing happens.

amazingjourney Guest

121511 Flying into a beautiful tree

I was dreaming that aliens came in the sky. Everyone was out of places to hide and did not know where to go. Many details were lost, but I remember I was in a room with a few others when the flying device of those aliens attached itself to the top of the room and started scanning with red light beaming. I somehow knew that they were recording what they saw.

For some reason, I was not too concerned and knew that I had secret power with me. At one point, I was out in the open. When I got a chance and had to escape, I consciously took off into the sky with my back facing the ground in a 45 degree angle. I felt so light and so easy and flew with full speed and energy, feeling totally free and powerful. After a while, I flew into a big tree with good view where I could see what's going on around and underneath me. This tree was full of energy, had big lush green leaves with smooth and shiny branches that extended beautifully. I felt very good in the tree. I looked up and was thinking to go higher up the tree where another portion of the branches looked within reach.

Then I was taking a few people to a recurrent market where I visit in my dream from time to time. This is a place where I felt very familiar and warm. I was wearing a elaborate robe which is a bit large for me. I looked at the mirror to make sure it fits. I took these people to have noodles for lunch. They all chip in.

Blog Entries

I find your white tube dream very interesting. It seems to be talking about your roots and your destiny. When you mentioned the study hall, it made me think of Michael Newton's life-between-lives environments where you study your incarnations in preparation for the next one. Perhaps you were reminded of something and that helped with the flow of things for you.

The next night was also interesting. Leland suggests we interpret advanced spiritual beings as aliens. If this is indeed what went on in your dream, then the scanning from above may be how you recalled the interaction of those beings with an interest in your development. This:
    For some reason, I was not too concerned and knew that I had secret power with me
    might be you clue that there was something positive occurring.

This too
    After a while, I flew into a big tree with good view where I could see what's going on around and underneath me. This tree was full of energy, had big lush green leaves with smooth and shiny branches that extended beautifully. I felt very good in the tree. I looked up and was thinking to go higher up the tree where another portion of the branches looked within reach.
    is very positive, in my opinion, and makes me think of the archetypal World Tree.

Finally,
    Then I was taking a few people to a recurrent market where I visit in my dream from time to time. This is a place where I felt very familiar and warm. I was wearing a elaborate robe which is a bit large for me. I looked at the mirror to make sure it fits. I took these people to have noodles for lunch. They all chip in.
    the market makes me think of an exciting place where you can find what you need. The robe is a particularly regal kind of dress, suggesting to me scholarship and honours and something you'll grow into in a short time but that gives you plenty of room to move. The mirror may suggest that you were aware of your astral body but in the mental body, though it could also be much more simply a reference to your self-image. Lunching suggests nourishment, with friends is even better, and everyone chipping in suggests multiple aspects of yourself united in bringing about this nourishment.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Williams)

amazingjourney Guest

Hi, Beekeeper

Wow, thank you for your detailed insight. This is so helpful for me. I really appreciate!!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast