18/Feb/2012
Sinera

WFA works well for me, had another exit this morning. Again I got up after short vibrations from my astral bed and stood before the desk and window in my bright Lightportal. I wanted to manifest a computer screen this time as an interface with "Akasha", but it did not work. Then I carried out plan B: Switch on that old, small, primitive, b/w TV set I had back then (remember: entering my Lightportal is always a time travel to the 80ies, sort of).

I did so and on came a 'movie' with people in 18-to-19th century clothes. It looked like it would have been an older (Hollywood) b/w-movie anyway even if I had a colour TV.

I asked what I wanted to explore: "What's the name of Lady In Red?" In the TV „movie“, a man (still in 19th century clothing, with a typical hat on) was then sitting on a swing, facing me (or: looking right at the cam) while swaying back and forth slightly, he told me: „It's Sinera“ (stress on second syllable: Sira).

Then the pictures changed again and I saw still people of that time in this b/w-movie talking to each other, maybe arguing about sth. An older man was in the focus and he seemed to lecture or scold some other people I did not see. But I did not understand a word of what was said. I again asked for confirmation of what I heard, but no one reacted to me. But I remember another short scene where I might have seen the same name indeed written on a paper again, but the memory is hazy.

I put the second question then (seeing the old man) of what her (Sinera's / LiR's) birth year is (the third question planned would have been her home country / city / region). The old man however, did not react to me. I then faded very quickly, all in all this lucidventure felt like it only lasted for a minute or even less.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Well, maybe I am about to develop a 'workable' interface for data tranfer, but translating any reliable and accurate information will probably remain difficult.

Maybe the 19th century movie and its characters were already an answer to my question as to the epoch that LiR was living in? It slightly corroborates my first 'mirror encounters' with her when I also saw her in clothing that resembled 19th century customs and fashion. Google search for '19 century clothes' and selected samples for comparison:

LiR / "Sinera"'s clothing (but she wasn't pale!): Typical menswear:

How about internet research concerning the name given? My conscious mind never could have just made up this name from any source I remember. Moreover, I had only asked for "a name". Although I expected to get a first name with it a last name might even be more helpful. There is a female first name 'Sinera', but it is very rare. It rather seems to be a last name. And that, in turn, gives some more interesting clues as to origin:

"Sinera" is a surname in Spain. But to be more accurate: it seems to be of Catalan origin. Sinera is also used as anagram for the city of Arenys de Mar read backwards by a Catalan poet (also writing about hermetics, btw). Anyway, Arenys de Mar is the same area, in Catalonia and near Barcelona, the capital of this region. Hence, I possibly I have a first working hypothesis to be corroborated more:

"Ms (better: Señora) Sinera" was a Catalan girl living in 19th century Spain in the Barcelona area, who occasionally wore red clothes. Red is a traditional colour of Spain, anyway.

Btw, I studied Spanish language and culture and I also went to Barcelona in 2002 because I felt attracted to this city more than e.g. to Madrid, although the latter would have made more sense since Castilian ('official' Spanish) is spoken there and I do not know Catalán. I shot a lot of digital pics with a lot of orbs in them.

Of course ... I know. It is all highly speculative and I am getting carried away again. I just try to make 'sense' of sth that maybe cannot made 'real' sense of. At least, I would need more data and work on my chosen interface in order to get conclusive and consistent results ... one day.

Btw, Sinera split into „sin era“ (eng.: without an era = timeless?) could also be a pun and telling me not to search for a specific point in time. Timelessness might also have been insinuated by her rather contemporary clothing in my last visual encounter with her. On the other hand, I had asked for a name first when I got this answer, not the time, which only was my 2nd question!

You see, the guessing game will go on for a while now, as more and more data comes in by droplets. But nevermind, it's fun.