Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing Targets?

Remote Viewing Targets?

Hi everyone. I've been practicing remote viewing and I'm interested in the "time machine" aspect of it. Most targets available online are assumed to be in real time, and I'm more interested in the past and future.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to put together some targets for me that are in the past and perhaps the future. The targets could be landmarks but I'm also interested in abstract information, like "What happened to Uncle Fred when he disappeared in 1808?"

I could post my impressions and then feedback could be PMed or posted after i've done the session.

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: Remote Viewing Targets?

That sounds super interesting. So if I ask you 'what could have happened to so and so?' here, you would take a 'look' and report what you saw?
    Or should it be via pm? Either way I'm in, I have a few things I'm curious about.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sure, that should work.

I've been reading Joseph McMoneagle's Mind Trek on scribd.com and he claims that a remote viewer can view all sorts of things, including abstract information like "What does my best friend really think of me?" I've never thought that such a thing was possible, obviously remote viewing is more than just pictures sealed in envelopes.

Something interesting in the books is where Joe and two fellow RVers touch a box with an unknown object in it and record their impressions of the object. Joe saw a stone hut of some kind, one RVer saw a tribe dancing around a fire celebrating a successful hunt, and the other RVer saw a tribe celebrating some kind of harvest ceremony and using very old stone tools. The object was a stone-- same object, different time periods.

Now, why did they all see different time periods? Past life connections is my first guess.

of all people i know Beekeeper takes the RV cake for sure , some of the entries in her RV journal are astounding.

i used to "look up" stuff too , but my problem is once i sprout my psychic antennae they are hard to fold and stow away.If something is disturbing me greatly it seeps into my subconscious and i ended up examining it that way get done with it and consciously "raise" my guard back up to protective status.

I'm interested to see how this thread proceeds.Very interesting for sure.

Well, for anyone interested I've decided to pick a target. I'll call it, AD Target #1. But that is all I'm going to say about it. It could be anything, at any time...

What I usually do to remote view is enter a light trance, do some creative visualization or active imagination to get my nonphysical senses warmed up, and then I sort of throw the question out to the loving arms of the Universe and wait for a reply, which usually comes as a thought-ball that I must unravel.

Report the raw data. Do not interpret or try to come to conclusions! Just the data!

Blog Entries

As I've mentioned before, I'm a history major. Not only that, but I fell in love with the study of history when I was a child, so I've been reading/studying it most of my life. And, as it happens, I'm quite good at it.

Part of the reason I am is that I seem to have a knack for what you might regard as "remote viewing" of historical eras. Occasionally, I can pick up on specific events, but for me, it's usually more that I get a strong, clear sense of the "look and feel" of some place and time. I also have a peculiar ability to clearly "read" the personality of various historical figures (can do that with living people, too, of course, though I usually don't because I honestly don't want to know most of the time). Many times, I've had university instructors or tutors be quite amazed by my insights into an era or event or person, and I do attribute that to this ability to just focus on the situation/person/whatever and get a picture of it.

Time really is a construct. Because something happened X amount of years ago doesn't make it any more remote than if it's happening right now in some other part of the world. It's just a matter of getting a focus point in the general space-time location. Time and space are actually the same thing, interchangeable (that's physics, not just metaphysics ).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I suck at RVing. But love participating in these types of exercises.
    And I do agree that BK is very good at it. BTW, I often see things that were there before in flashes as I go about my business. It's not remote viewing, though, I don't know what to call it. Flashbacks? The Alice in Wonderland effect in real space but not time? Idk.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I get that, too, the sense that "there was a bakery here once" or some random thing like that. Sometimes I go into some new place and think, "Oh, this doesn't belong here" or something along those lines. Once, when I was a kid, I went into a castle in England and saw a portrait on the wall and thought, very clearly, "Oh, that's a terrible likeness!" I don't know what to call it, but I know what you're talking about. It feels kind of like deja vu, but it's something else.

I also sometimes pick up on other peoples' lives if I visit somewhere they lived. Once I dreamed someone else's life when we were staying overnight in a town in rural Victoria (once a gold rush town, but that didn't last long; the person in the dream had lived there during the gold rush and subsequent non-gold-rush years, though).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I stumbled upon RVing when I gave psychic readings to people online. I would always get an image of the person's face and be able to successfully describe their general appearance nine times out of ten.

Does anyone want to take a stab at AD Target #1?? Don't be shy...

I can try to give feedback today, but I have a stomach bug and plan on spending some quality time with my toilet.

Blog Entries

Well, what you're asking is for people to read your mind, aren't you? You want us to figure out what your target is? Or am I misunderstanding? (Just for the record, I don't do the mind reading thing. I probably could, but I really, truly do not like to do it.)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast