Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
... late to class or fretting because I've ditched all year and now need to catch up in math.
LOL! I've had variations on that dream so many times! With me, I often find myself facing a final exam in a class I thought I had formally dropped, and so didn't attend at all.

My experience and insight with "back to school" dreams is that they're absolutely about learning. They represent a period of your life that is primarily dedicated to learning something new, some new way of seeing, of living, that sort of thing. I used to get them very regularly, but I seem to have graduated now (I had a dream where I had graduated but was still hanging around at the school; obvious symbolism there, I think).

This time I'm at the right point in my progression and am greeted by several people. There is a strong female presence there, I think she has light brown hair and she hugs me. The connection is so warm, focused, and even slightly erotic. I have to go to a higher class that afternoon and she guides me when I get lost on the very large campus.
Interesting. Some people would suggest that this is your spirit guide (and that may be the case). My perspective is so odd now (much wider and far more fluid) that I would say this represents an aspect of yourself. What does "female" mean to you? Nurturing? Maybe an idealised mother-goddess type figure (this does not preclude erotic overtones in any classic archetype)? Something else?

The woman with brown hair is with a younger woman, also with brown hair, and they are singing in an auditorium. The song is almost like a diddy from commercial, something short, rehearsed and to the point about being aware of women, almost as if they were endangered by crossing the road.
If this does represent an aspect of yourself (some part you identify as more feminine than masculine), perhaps you feel that aspect of yourself is in some sort of peril? Or pehaps you just need to notice it and pay attention to it?

The woman with brown hair appears as a coworker, almost an authority, but again there's a romantic component. It's unspoken, but I am aware it's there.
You know, my instinct is really strong that this woman represents an aspect of yourself, a personified, archetypical aspect of self. If you meditate, you might try gently intending to speak with her, to ask her what she represents (I've had luck with that, but you have to be careful not to "force" it too much. It's good to get into an alpha state and just let the situation unfold totally as it will, without too much interference or conscious direction.)

The trio of dreams to me just suggests that this woman -- whatever she represents -- is important, and you need to pay attention to her. Of course, the first step is going to be working out who she is and/or what she represents.

If you're lucky, Korpo will see this and step in with his thoughts. He's extremely good at the dream thing. He's got quite a gift for it, I've found.