Hi, I recently had a dream that I'd like help interpreting:

I was in a living room, sitting on the couch, and on the floor at my feet was a 2 or 3 month old infant boy with pronounced ginger colored hair and eyebrows (in the dream I was focused in the color of his hair). I was bending over playing with him and talking to him as I ran my fingers over his hair and eyebrow. At this point I look around the room and there's animals in there with me - one very large distinct looking thing thst looked like a cross between a king shepard and a large wild cat. It was calico and had the facial fur and ears like a lynx... Its got a collar with tags that clearly say "rare lynx." Another catlike animal is more amorphous and is smaller and grey. I am hugging and petting these "cats" when I look up and see that the infant is now a toddler exploring the room.... end of dream. Additionally though, the lynx is loosing its fur in a hsnd-sized patch over its left rear hip... another thing that stood out and that I was concerned about in the dream - my thought in the dream was "that means something is wrong...."

Thanks for any input!