Last night I was with a man into a second hand store, I do not know who the man was. I was looking around and I found one item I wanted to buy but it was only one of them so I was thinking and I said to the man, I had buy it but it is only one of it so maybe someone does need it more than I do so I do not take it, the man did show me, he had one more of the same item in his hand and an expression on his face, here you see, there was one more so take the item...so I took it...I did say to him that I get so confused with so many item´s and I have hard to see, it is too much...so the man started to talk loud how awful and no order in the store, I was little bit wondering about what he was doing, I can´t say he was complaining, more commenting ....now we are second time into this same store..and it is so cleaned up...the shelf´s where it was like a million porsline item´s now was only big wooden jar´s like 3 on one self and it was so nice...he looked at me and said...here you see...it did pay off to comment...so I asked where they have put all the porsline item´s...and they pointed to the kitchen and I looked into the kitchen and I saw like one tray with the porsline item´s on, and I was like saying...how could it be what looked like million item´s when they where on the self´s in the store and now when they are gathered togeather it was not so much??

This is very good metaphore to adress thing´s in right way, when it is all over a place it look´s so much but when putting all togeather it is not so much and it does give a better picture...and also to clean up the old thing´s and replace it with new, the old time has bring many thing´s but now when I see it in retrospect and gathered I can clean up like with one big sweep and then the new does have good room to come in...more less but bigger in dimension.