CFTraveller, I wish you hadn't asked that question. I am so comfortable writing about my experiences but when it comes to interpreting I feel a junior,even though I have my own thoughts.
Here goes... For the last 2 years at least since feeling closer to the other side and feeling more strongly about the possibility of being more than just " Susan" I sent out in my thoughts , wishes , to know more about myself and who else I have been.
When I experienced the hologram of a young boy posted above this was my belief getting even stronger. After going on holiday and feeling so distant it had me wondering how much of all of this could just be my imagination.
But I knew it wasn't . Authors suggest having an open mind and not fixing on one set idea. I've kept this on mind but the answer to your question is that I believe this was me finding out by (my self , higher self, other side) that I AM on a journey finding out about myself.
After saying this if nothing else happens this has all been nonscence.
Ps. Thank you for your offer to pm you . My Jurgen Ziewe book has arrived today and my other will arrive soon so it will take time to get through and thank you.