Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what is the meaning of mysticism and toward what purpose?

Re: what is the meaning of mysticism and toward what purpose?

The conception of God and the Absolute Truth are not on the same level. The conception of God indicates the controller delegating sub-controls/ers, whereas the Absolute Truth indicates the source of energy/ies.

That which as Person (anthropomorphic) controls cannot be Impersonal, thereby is personal, overall and indivi-dually.

Thusly, the Personal feature, divisible/many; and the Impersonal feature, invisible One without a second.

thoughts borrowed/paraphrased from the Srimad Bhagavatam, Introduction - 1st paragraph ~ Prabhupada.

~

"I sent my Soul through the Invisible,
    Some Letter of that After-Life to spell:
    And by and by my Soul re-turn'd to Me,
    And answer'd "I Myself am Heav'n and Hell.""

The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam

~

"What is Trust? It is the tranquility of soul in the one who trusts; his/her hearted reliance on the one in who he/she trusts, that the latter will do what is right and proper in the matter of the trust, to the extent of his/her ability and knowledge, for the benefit of the one who trusts. The essense of his/her trustfulness is his/her sure confidence that the Person in who he/she trusts will fulfill what he/she promised and execute what he/she pledged him/her~self to do; and even in matters wherein he/she made no promise nor gave a pledge, has it in Mind to benefit the one who trusted him/her--and all this, out of pure benevolence and kindness."

Duties of the Heart by Bahyah

~

"If I am not for my Self, then who is for Me?" "If I am only for my Self, then what am I?" "If not NOW, when?" Hillel - Pirke Avoth

~

"You the soul in incarnation, are consciously aware of the fact--subjectively and ofttimes dimly sensed--of your real Self, of the solar Angel, who is the Angel of the Presence." Alice Bailey

"The most perplexing part of this quotation , the part that most challenges our understanding--is the assertion that the Solar Angel is "your real Self." "What does this mean?" "Is the Solar Angel "me", or is it a distinct entity that overshadows me, as the Christ overshadowed Jesus?" John Nash

John Nash article "Solar Angel"

~

Be ye not of the world and in the world, but rather, be ye of God in the world. paraphrase

in this statement, the first part alone is covered by Jesus' statement on serving two masters, or to say, "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". the latter part of the statement it is as "eye to eye or agreement".

~

"It is true that Christians, for the most part, have never for long looked upon the Spirit as the final norm for the human soul in its search for truth. When a creative wave had spent itself, the final norm for thought and action receded from the immediacy of indivi-dual and group experience and found its rest in the institution with its system or in the literal book and the officially accepted statements about it. It is quite likely, of course, that both institution and book were modified in meaning and demand by the insights which the creative period had uncovered. The fruits of the ventures of faith in one generation commonly become the involiable boundaries of the next. During the comparatively long inter-missions between creative out-bursts, the church, instead of serving as a field in which the Spirit can work effectively, seeks to prevent the Spirit from stirring up the souls of men (mankind). Rather than letting the book serve as a tutor to bring men to new truth, it is conceived as a final statement that makes further thought superfluous. The role of the Spirit subsides; it simply operates to make men (mankind) recognize the external authorities.

In the light of its history as a concept and the role it played in the founding of Christianity, this neglect of the Divine Spirit by Christians seems strange; yet there are considerations that serve to explain it. The Spirit's role is in the intimacy of indivi-dual human experience. Thus it puts a severe test upon the urge to unity that concerns Christians; for it stresses freedom. Only a voluntary readiness of those guided by the Spirit to subject their convictions to a group examination makes it possible for people to live as with one will under its guidance. The bond of love, which should make men bring their convictions under the subjection of the authority of Spirit over the fellowship, is usually too feebly developed in the mass of people whom the Christian
    institutions seek to hold together to serve as a real force of unity.

There is another difficulty that has often made Christianity shy of the Spirit as the final authoritative medium of its historic revelation. This has been the fear that by appealing to the immediacy of human experience and conviction, even within the fellowship, it would be difficult to keep sight of the peculiar character of the Christian revelation. The holiness of the faith, it is felt, can be better protected by more tangible means. Christianity has always wanted to claim the masses; and instinctively it has usually known that the masses whom it claimed seldom knew that "spiritual things must be spiritually discerned". Difficulties such as these should not be discounted. They remind us that not easily do we hold as our own "the freedom of the sons of God". Yet that freedom seems to demand the authority of the Spirit."

Revelation in Jewish Scripture by J. Coert Rylaarsdam - last three paragraphs of Conclusion.

note: i would add that when spiritual things are spiritually discerned, they are no longer "things', but rather, they collectively become viably That which further discerns. there to fore is the freedom.

Tim

p.s. now, if that is gibberish, pray tell, question whether or not you can really read to see, before ya might set forth seeing to read.
    Last edited by Tutor; 18th July 2013 at 02:49 AM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

some good reads worth seeing into: http://www.goodreads.com/author/list....Mabel_Collins

~

Hayah, or as i like to write it ha'Y'ah. Ahyah means I am. the given is that hayah is forst, and that ahyah is secondarily aroused.

Hayah means isness, existence as if this were separate from that which is or exists.

Ahyah is like a turn, meta-noia, where that which of separateness has become aware of the inseparable nature/relationship of God and them Self.

this is not unlike the hebrew phrase "Bo bayit" which means "come, enter to within". the difference is merely in the awareness, the conscious perception. Beit becomes Veit, such that awareness having be-come (came) would also see that Beit has be-come (came), such that "Vo vayit" now is the phrase. Vo indicates "turned", Va indicates "entered", focusing upon the Beit to Veit. this then is like saying, "turned, entered to within".

thusly, the hayah in the turning is ahyah, the ha to ah. what can be said of the central Yod, the Y. Y is generally accepted as convergence, of two dissimular streams uniting into one stream. however, it is a bit more complicated (seemingly) than that.

after the turned, entered to within, the Y is like One standing erect with arms stretched out, hands up. like surrender within would invertedly support the one stream feeding two streams...outward. it occurs to me here, still pondering another thread, that this is that which is R.B's. NEW. wow, suddenly i see just what CFT's reply in that thread stated about this method's aiding against the over-stimulation of upper energy centers. terminology and logistics of word....whew, good that it is all cross relative.

now, one can practice this Y all they like. however, it cannot be actualized "until" the turn itself is actual. what actualizes? the having turned, the having entered to within.

Paul's words come into play as one would query of this "until". Paul throws out this word, "the head of the woman is the husband, the head of the husband is Christ". having written that i can only imagine the "hella noes" of most women, and considering the worldly take on that bit of word, i am right with them, "hella noe". tis a spiritual thing in need of spiritual discernment, is all.

to turn a thing is to discern, such that a "thing" is not, and the discerned is actual. thus, is the turned, the having entered to within, for all things may only be discerned from within. no amount of outward reading to see can discern a damn thing.

but what is the mechanism of discernment? well, what if all thoughted mechanisms (things) served that which discerns?

so, what is that which discerns? when spiritual things are spiritually discerned, they are no longer "things', but rather, they collectively become viably That which further discerns. there to fore is the freedom.

herein the query ends, with the only answer. we are not humans being spiritual, but rather, we are Spirit indivi-dually being human. foreceably, the Y dictates that two streams unite as one, or that from one are two given forth. this would dictate that our human beingness is interdependent upon this source (Spirit) and that duality emergent from it. likewise, the interdependency is to Spirit as well, in that our human beingness turned, entered to within touches the source, feedback even when we are not consciously aware.

this dictates that awareness alone is the key to that which is ever in existence. but this is not indicative of one's outward awareness. for outward awareness cannot be until inward awareness is touched. this is like the prince who kisses sleeping beauty, and she awakens.

therefore we might identify that awareness is feminine. to apply this to Paul's indicative word. now, this would seem to exclude the feminine physicality in the world. however, it is given that a woman having birthed a child is enough, and that a barren woman or woman having chosen to not give birth, is of herself to be considered no different as any male physicality in the world.

whoa! do not despair. for these two variances of femininity in the world are what give to women the equal right, the he/she, the him/her, to speak that which from within would render itself speakable, Spirit.

enough is enough, one reckons so.

why then the husbandman under the head of Christ? because the Y alone has to within itself be actualized. how then is one actualized within? Christ

now, this would render a double Yod. a sign which i presently have no clue to place in this writing. but if you look at the Hebrew letter Yod, you might see its characteristics. this even as it transliterates/works out as Y. what if both ways, justice were done? writing them both simultaneously together, as that expression which incapsulates the goal of Christianity, to become the true Jew, that which can stand before the Father God Almighty. That which trough time actualized That which within specific time set it forth.

now, you see, we are thrown into the subject of time, to what purpose is time?

looking at the hebrew word Zeman which kinda translates to our usage of the word time, yet Actually means much more. looking also at the inverse of Zeman, or the hebrew word Namet which translates as Delicious.

to localize the purpose one has to look at it in everyday human terms, our human experience. like cooking a meal takes time, afterwards the meal is eaten. a delicious food is followed by the word Yum, which is a furtherance of the hebrew word Yom which means Day. this points out the line in the Lord's Prayer, "Give us this day our daily bread".

this indicates that we look into the Last Supper, or indeed the Eucharist. but we mustn't get lost in the outward demonstration, and turned, always looking into within for this. in doing so has one partaken, simply in touching source, Spirit. awareness then is delicious, the Yum that had been merely Yom. this is like saying that the Day of Light meets the light of day, or that that which happened in specific time is exactly that which NOW is actualized. comfort, deliciously flavored, yum - comfort food.

to be ~ comfortable, or come for table to be.

anyhoo, what ive just written is a work in progress, and lord knows it is full of holes. these "things' are best discerned where multi-person agreement may be established, for proper spiritual confirmation; or such a query from multi-person entered to within to source toward a comparative. would Spirit tell several different answers? even as several would enter to within severally?

for all of us, each has an indivi-dual door inward, yet dual-is-ti-cally speaking we cannot humanly disagree about what is day and what is night, what is left and what is right, what is up and what is down. only Spirit may through several, confirm that which severally querys. otherwise there is unactualized outward division of parting opinions.

when we conclude that each in every of One IS, then we might conclude with parting ways. yet, parting is such sweet sorrow, delicious enough to give lesson about what parting isnt, and what union might be. tis a strange undiscerned thing, the way which we, of our given indivi-dual wills, choose to eat.

odd how a divining rod is a Y held in both hands in the search for unseen water. i made one, it works. also made two indivi-dual rods L's, one held in either hand, they cross one another as an X, they work.

P.S. [removed by Tim]
    Last edited by Tutor; 26th July 2013 at 03:24 PM.

"Christ has come, the Light of the world. Long ages may yet elapse before His beams have reduced the world to order and beauty, and clothed a purified humanity with light as with a garment. But He has come : the Revealer of the snares and chasms that lurk in darkness, the Rebuker of every evil thing that prowls by night, the Stiller of the storm-winds of passion ; the Quickener of all that is wholesome, the Adorner of all that is beautiful, the Reconciler of contradictions, the Harmonizer of discords, the Healer of diseases, the Saviour from sin. He has come: the Torch of truth, the Anchor of hope, the Pillar of faith, the Rock for strength, the Refuge for security, the Fountain for refreshment, the Pine for gladness, the Rose for beauty, the Lamb for tenderness, the Friend for counsel, the Brother for love. Jesus Christ has trod the world. The trace of the Divine footsteps will never be obliterated. And the Divine footsteps were the footsteps of a Man. The example of Christ is such as men can follow. On! until mankind wears His image. On! towards yon summit on which stands, not an angel, not a disembodied spirit, not an abstract of ideal and unattainable virtues, but THE MAN JESUS CHRIST."

PETER BAYNE, A. M. ~ "The Testimony of Christ to Christianity"

~

" This, we say, is man, the fallen principality. In these tragic
    desolations of intelligence and genius, of passion, pride, and sorrow ,
    behold the import of his eternity. Be no mere spectator, turn the
    glass we give you round upon yourself, look into the ruin of your
    own conscious spirit, and see how much it signifies, both that you are
    a sinner and a man. Here, within the soul's gloomy chamber, the
    loosened passions rage and chafe, impatient of their law ; here
    huddle on the wild and desultory thoughts ; here the imagination
    crowds in shapes of glory and disgust, tokens both and mockeries of
    its own creative power, no longer in the keeping of reason ; here sits
    remorse scowling and biting her chain ; here creep out the fears, a
    meagre and pale multitude ; here drives on the will in his chariot of
    war ; here lie trampled the great aspirations, groaning in immortal
    thirst ; here the blasted affections weeping out their life in silent
    injury ; all that you see without, in the wars, revenges, and the
    crazed religions of the world, is faithfully represented in the
    appalling disorders of your own spirit."

HORACE BUSHNELT., "The New Life."

~

Jeremiah 24:7 New King James Version (NKJV): 7 Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.

~

Ezekiel 36:26 New King James Version (NKJV): 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
    Last edited by Tutor; 20th July 2013 at 02:01 AM.

Abraham|MahArBa

Isaac|CaAsi

Yakov|VoKay

to be continued...

Maharba - hunter, seeker; Arabic word Marhaba - God is Love, Mar = Master/God, Haba = Love; You = Thou

CaAsi - Pure, notable that Ca is as Kay|Joy, finish = Pure Art of Joy; Asi = Art

VoKay - Turn Joy, Call to Joy; that which is sought = Joy = That

~

notable: James = Jacob, translation of name for name

Epistle of James (KJV) 1:2-7

[2] My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
    [3] Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
    [4] But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
    [5] If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
    [6] But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
    [7] For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

~

The modern Hebrew name for this letter is “mem” probably from the word “mayim” meaning “water”. The word “mayim” is the plural form of “mah”, probably the original name for this letter, meaning “what”. The Greek name for this letter is “mu”, a Hebrew word closely related to “mah”. The sound for this letter is “m”.

The Hebrew word for four is arba ארבע (masculine arba'ah ארבעה). The root of the word is רבע, which leads to such words as reva רבע - quarter, rvi'i רביעי - fourth, and m'ruba מרובע - square. This is fairly straightforward.

~

Mayim Chayim - Living Waters; waters of life

the letter Mem or Mah in it's origin is WHAT?!

~

the hunter|seeker exclaims, "What for am I?"

~

in a wild leap is the word KaBuKi. [ka song + bu dance + ki art]

we may identify that this Japanese art form began as masquerade of char-acter depiction.

~

[Lakota Star Knowledge] in the drawing of the eight pointed Bright and Morning Star, we recognize that to connect all points of extremity, that lines intersectedly give way to internal points of crossing. the points of extremity identify the planets of our solor system which reflectively trade in and out of the sun's rays. the internalpoints of crossing are not natural, thus are identified as super-natural.

Given of the lore, the natural is good, for it be of creation; while the super-natural is considered bad/evil because it arose unnaturally, as to say it inadvertantly approximated power, this power evolved and not of that power of Creation.

Now, 2D would look upon this thinking to know, thus "knowing" would of choice choose. However, 3D would of the midst of this gathering, realize that there is no intersectedness beyond the 2D look upon it.

the Inipi [sweat lodge] skeletal construction is the Morning Star, is the Womb of the Universe, covered.

That which realizes, is conscious realization, is awareness, is surprisingly WHAT?!; is You, is Thou, is 4D, is Forty and Four, is 44.

in the midst of 8 is 9

is 9:44

Hebrew Order: Psalm 9; commentary - "if God can handle the stars he has no difficulty with the human enemies of the psalmist."

Thus is Faith, and this Psalm of Gratitude and Appeal, as Faith waits upon the Lord.

also Psalm 44, Royal Wedding Song...

it is notable that the book of Acts is the 44th book in the Christian Bible; that Solomon's Song of songs is the 22nd book; that Revelations is the 66th book.

~

depending upon the warp and woof of our human tapestry, one may lose sight looking upon the 2D of it. Yet, it is nought but the the covering of our enwombment, the swadling blanket for our birthed whole body of.

courtship, marriage, birth of two as One. 22 44 66

the given child is the best of it's parents.

~

when the sperm and egg unite for the zygote, the rod of law first forms not unlike a pin with a head upon it. from this rod, the law in it's redundant and manifold unfoldings of revealing revelation gives way [opening of the books] to the formation of the body wherein the living TRUTH shall dwell as a given externalized LIFE form.

this song dance art is WHAT?! it is. IT = Human; tiMOMit

~

Like a Beacon in the Ocean Of Matter, all round @ once, OM

AU = O, for aum for om

~

Moms get very little recognition, raising their children to give over to their Dads, to be given in the world at large. But, understand this, ever is the the VaV of our Creation openly giving way as eVaVe; Ave Maria; like a Lighthouse amidst all of ALL, all round @ once, AVE

~

to have and to hold

~

Iram|Mari

MarIAm|MaIram

~

Jesus replied, "That which you are looking for has already come."

~

Dwell within You Living of given fleshly heart, but yours is the LIFE out Here where the Heart/Hearth/Earth rocks our One world in the sharing of WHAT?! otherwise remains utterly alone within. Life, where the Name none the less is named.

~

Peace unto You and yours,

Tim
    Last edited by Tutor; 20th July 2013 at 03:27 PM.

in light of recent thread activity elsewhere.

we are not human being spiritual, we are spirit being human.

human being spiritual opens for the unavoidable entanglement of misunderstandings, those misunderstandings part and parcel to disagreeing chosen angles of spirituality.

spirit being human opens for the reality that is avoidable of such entanglement, as realization, or awareness of what is being looked upon, as humans rigorously vent from the unknowing of spirit being human. such unknowing as to poise the very choice that this one brevity is all one has, that there is no such "spirit" at all, that it is all for nothing.

what if it were nothing for everything/all. such is truth, that very spirit, such an endless macrocosmic origin would make itself so small, that such as is a microcosmic event could appear macrocosmically infinite.

and what if that point in the midst of sacrificiality were the human charge, the very eye of the needle where throughed the thread of ages warps and woofs the what is.

for every sun/star a-laying within the tapestry of time's terrain, there by a black hole feeding from the other side, uncovered. the alternative is just as true, for we may ponderously look out and see the black hole of our questioning for the answer that is none other than US.

just as it is, that spirit is being human, it behooves us as humans to be humanist (understanding) in the avoidance of what is not the agenda of Spirit's being Us. this would of course mean we focus on what is our Humanity, the summa bonus of our greater good, the fruit of ages worked out through us, the charges who generationally sowed that it may, as it is, be generational reaped. we the fielded hands of creation's behest that the procreatively givens be co-creators.

a penny's worth,

Tim

i do my best to pay homage to what members are writing in this forum, and to respondingly write a reply if i see a reply. i am admittedly witless in my approach, simply because i dont ply thoughts, i merely allow what i might share of myself. having spent the first 40 years of my life half-wittedly bounding about in life as if i actually knew some"thing", it has been my lesson since that i aint got a damn clue, and all i have is what i might share of myself, given as i am, presently exposed to experientially give.

paranoia, or the phobic outworking of inward irrational fears, is what it is, the ends of anxiety having reached panic state whereof coping skills have run out their course.

recently conversing with fellow vets, we discussed this hyper-vigilance that seemed to plague our lives with negative outcomes. in the course of the conversation, a vet having remained silent for the most part, summed it up like this...saying to us, hyper-vigilance is not the problem, the problem is how we see it within ourselves. he further related that as we can identify that for the most part in our world, people have lost the sense of vigilance, because this is placed into a minority which serves to be vigilant; and that upon coming home, we recognize that most folks aint got walking around sense that vigilantly gaurds one another; that our hyper-vigilance cannot but be, and should, given the world at large, be reckoned as a positive agency instead of that which plagues us.

then we talked about being a bunch of arseholes, and he also said that the ability to be an arsehole is a good thing too; but should be utilized in a positive way. sometimes it is all one has to get the point across.

like a few days back, my wife and i were eating on the patio of a restaurant. a woman coming into the patio fell, a waiter walked right past her offering no assistance. when he came past me, i spoke to him, saying, brother...tell me why you didnt see to help that woman up?" it was as if he woke up from his hurriedness, looked back seeing two other women who were closeby helping this woman up. so he says to me, "I am sorry, i didnt really see what had happened, and figured she was ok".

well there ya go, i said. and furthermore, i said, you need to be wakin the f up. so he went over and apologized to the woman and went on about his business.

no doubt karma will come back and bite me in the arse on that, when one day i am caught unobservedly off guard. it happens, none of us is perfect, so we vigilantly remind one another as we haphazardly go.

i dont mind being reminded, it is my duty not to forget.
    Last edited by Tutor; 22nd July 2013 at 11:57 PM.

what is love?

einstein says, the answer is in the question.

what is love.

~

what isn't love?

again...

what isn't love.

~

love is love

~

the perspective of the cloud of unknowing

this is not the personal perspective of questing to know from the "whating?" agency of our human ignorance.

this is the impersonal perspective of seeing quite clearly the "what?" which is questing from within ignorance.

But, what does that mean?

exactly....

meaning, to know. to know "meaning" without realization of purpose, purpose being the "what?" that one ever is.

~

from whence comes purpose?

what then? when the impersonal replys, I do not know you.

~

the fourth...the fifth, a minor fall...a major lift

to fall in love, not to pick and choose what is love and what is not.

~

three judges: Me, my Self and I

Me, My and Mine, this all within Me's grasp

Self is Self, selfsame

"I" to I, Not-I, as "I" presumes to reckon that "I am this or I am that", as if to steal from the grasping Me. ah...poor lil ole me.

Neti Neti

~

both Me and I have their own dissimilar yet polaring opposites, their entourage, their posse

Me got a posse

I got a posse

Self is Self, selfsame, on one hand this, on one hand that, yet selfsamed

~

Not "I"...but You. not My will, but Your will be done.

through theft to know or within grasp of understanding

Self is Self, selfsaming, having the hand from which is stolen, having the hand from which is given.

~

where are You?

where art Thou, O' Lord, that I might, in Thee, rest? Wilt Thou not cover Me, that I be recovered?

Ah...

~

tis not "to know or not to know". tis not "mine or not mine". tis simply...to be or not to be.

some will say after much fruitless search that it is not to be. how come, then if not having come, that "to be" is said to be an "it"?

"it wasn't or isn't meant to be". "It" professes that "being is an it", that very "You" are no more than an "It".

thus is meaning without purpose. the grail sought far and wide without, while the grail half empty or half full ever closely sits without the surrendering drink.

~

only that which selfsames might upon surrender drink toward the saming of Self's takens and givens.

TzemAni - SelfSame

TzemAch - Brother'sSamed

"I am my Beloved's and my Beloved is mine."

did I hereof state the surrender to having taken what is "...my Beloved's", for is not Beloved's that which is possesively written herein? having said here that Beloved's My am I?...and look at Me that is saying outright that "my Beloved is mine", such that all be given to Me to Be.

thus is said, I Remain to Stay.

for it is; the fourth...the fifth, a minor fall...a major lift.

I fell under THAT standing back up is Me. I fell in LOVE That LOVE is Me...is My Love as Mine to now give.

hmmmm, my poor lil ole soul now Me to be. To be or not to be, that is the question. Not I, but Thou.

were it as I and My Self, were it then as a lie; for in a truth, ever was I of My Self, even as in My Self were ever Me.

My Self or I, One of Spirit as Me, My and Mine.

"What the Father has given me is mine, and no man can taketh is away." ~ Jesus ~ "The Father and I are One." or'd-i-na. ore'd-ain-ed

not "and" neithering; but or, either or, both as One for Me.

~

"Im Ain Ani Li, Mi Li?" Hillel

The Nothing, The I

The Everything, for Me

"If I am not for My Self, Who is for Me?" "If I am only for My Self, then WHAT am I?" "If not NOW, when?"

~

I of My Self in Me...AM. outside in for inside out; for I were weary of being out as not being at all, to within sought after as nothing at all to me, seeking for my self to be forgiven, finding that of my self am I foregiven, that me is now to be forgiving.

there is no meaning within when purpose is without. there is purpose within when meaning is without.

from love is love given; love is love, selfsame

twins oned in the twain; I fell in downover, of Me stands out upunder, like a soar thumb's up to Brother's Self Samed.

AniTzemAch|AchTzemAni

there is no being without love being given

where there is love there is being as love given

~

"Love isn't here, but "it's" somewhere"...."I try to forget me, but some"thing" won't let me"

ya gotta love those lyrics...because they're about the "I washed up and I cleaned"; the "I" giving in, surrendering to within the lie of having taken from foregiveness, to receive forgiveness that just me might be the somewhere love is from me to be given.

The I has nothing to give up, for the I is no "thing" inwardly given; yet was everything having been taken re-turned, that might of me being given to, to from be given.

Tim
    Last edited by Tutor; 26th July 2013 at 03:35 PM.

poe tree; poe tri; poe try; poetry

a workman poet

it takes two to tango, O'Gnat

strained so hardly at.

easy now for an easier no

don't eat the fruit afore the flowers grow.

can't take a vehicle where only feet may go

walk on fair ones choosing not a fair row.

make haste not to hurry,

hurry not in making haste.

cycle the story recoloring the glory

if darkness within, light of day without,

if lightness within, your a-shinin light's drought.

day of light meets light of day

what meaning or purpose lay...

what may one do of the way

but have the grace to say nay

to that which gets in the way.

do your own to own your due,

i cannot for you reckon your blue.

the same but not the same

be innocent of the game.

word up for a word layed down

word layed down of word nailed up

minded hand reaching left from right,

handed mind grasping right from left.

depth a-callin from the with in

depth a-fallin to the with out.

work in progress...

Out of Nothing At ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEd6QUbK2Mw

NO! not this not that, no-thing

I have been called every name, but the name i answer to is nameless.

I have been named by every call, but the call i answer calls my name.

i cannot reckon but to be reckoned, and reckoned that i might reckon.

when two become one, one and one is one...how be this

when this one becomes two, that two is yet one, how be that

i cannot think to know, but to understand this or that as it is.

the mystery of a woman is not anyone's, even her's

the mystery of a man is not anyone's, even his'

yet, it is for him to struggle with himself of her's

and for her to struggle with herself of his'.

why struggle so..do we, that this we is an is

there is no joy without having struggled within.

though the struggle always and in all ways

ends in sheer sacrifice of the win, to lose

one's self to the love for another

aye, even for the love of another.

thought to imagine a-go-in home

thought to imagine re-turning as one

found to be as two as oned, the joy

of one another two-gathered.

do not thou wish to be held

to be embraced even when undeserving

to be secured when all seems insecure

to be cared for when health has taken a turn

to be unto death unparted though apart

to be of old and in blue when black becomes

the dress for occasion's unavoidable calling.

can we see that we be, all along being for each

let not boredom or impatience to lackluster make

in the maelstrom of life's distraction unceasing take.

defy the logic of words loosed upon thy love

tis only the heartache of time's quick brevity.

live like there is NO on the morrow

saying Yes to the moment where love's

shared breath endures to keep.

to be kept from the taking

if love be uncovered a-faking.

desire at the base, pure and simple

held back beware the impurity

of days slipped by grieve's a-prickle.

say, we have seen the end of perfection,

for who is perfect in this perfect mess

or whom may perfect pure innocense

to be ever-kept of the keep keeping the kept.

no one warrants being mis-treated

yet, who has tricked themself to

imagine to think what love is and isnt.

keep thy love well-kept in thy keeping kept

lest darlings their be a-grieving to be wept.

aye, but re-member Thou true,

that without struggle within,

they're be no Joy such as IS to be YOU.

YES! YOU a Light shedding Joy in the Darkness.

Light in the Darkness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86wPWrZSC8s

I WILL RISE!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa8w7mGug0c
    Last edited by Tutor; 28th July 2013 at 03:52 AM.

the title mystic, like other titles, such as saint, are given postumously. such a one, be they female or male, would in the time of their poetic sharing, renounce any and all titles, simply because they would understand to do so.

1. old person - formed of the world

2. person enprocess - climactic life event, perhaps illness/trauma, throws them inwardly seeking, purgation of "formations"

3. new person - of god, emergent of inwardness, yet it is the inward as outward uninhibited expression

4. nothing - the world receives them not, will not brook them, attacks erupt within while the attackers mock from without

~

why is this? and is this good?

Good is God, God is good

"In as much as it dwells within you, be peaceable among men" ~ Paul

"With men these things are impossible, with God all things are possible" ~ Jesus

~

what is the point of this, if when emergent of God, to find one's Self up against it, moreso then ever?

what is a PeaceMaker?

the commonly accepted definition of peacemaker is something or one that forceably within the outlying brings about peace. this given as - to protect and serve mankind.

this is apparently not the way of God. though we cannot, all of us in the world, reckon to say that those whom protect and serve us are not duly required. the conundrum then, of right and wrong.

~

the artifice of being drive to nothing, is to end deliberations of apparent conundrums. As it is written in a Psalm ~ "The Lord's is the earth and it's fullness, the world and all it's peoples".

here distinguished from one another are earth and world. i suppose that without thorough study of the Psalms one will not, cannot, themselves distinguish earth from world, or world from earth.

here we may see that the fullness is earth's, for it says "the earth and it's fullness".

here we may see that the peoples are the world's, for it says "the world and all it's peoples".

yet, here we may see that the earth and world are the Lord's, for it says "The Lord's is the earth....., the world....".

~

thus is THE Lord's business seen, that the business of either the old person or the new person is also seen.

the old person - as worldling is the business of the world, a person amongst the peoples. this person closed in, the world classifies that the people be prohibited, thus self-inhibitions. this working out as man's laws broken, man's established peace broken.

the new person - as earthling is the business of the earth, a person within the fullness. this fullness exactly that which as inward expression now expresses outwardly uninhibited. this too, is met just as is the old person, for one is yet in the world.

~

what is of God, not being of the world, is expressive of that which is of God; not being God or good as it were, but rather, being of God given to express whatever the new person expressively IS. what IS is? No-thing @ All; for the earth's is fullness, and the earthling is both within and expressively within, membered in this fullness. a veritable child of Earth's fullness, from within to that which yet is without, such that a delivered member expressively delivers to that which other-wise lies without.

a PeaceMaker then, is none other than one up against, yet in the world, expressively given to draw to themself that which identifying them would mock from without while attacking from within. My God, why on earth would this be?

well now, sticks and stone may break my bones, but words may never hurt me. there be the rule, unbreakable by even those whom identify from without mockingly.

the sticks and stones become the enterior attacks, the very battles inwardly fought. the sticks are as the zen stick, given to entice awakedness, as one weary might very well drift off once again to sleep. the stones are as accusations, given to root out the resi-duals toward no-thing-ness.

say WHAT?!

it is as Paul reckons it, to give due to God's Ministers. they know when to be peace-full, when one holding their peace would BE.

the mocking trial is there toward drawing out the violent reflexivity, if any. renounce violence friends, give not way for it expressively. aye, meet word for word, but assertain the wait, allowing the mocking a time for assertive responsivity.

this final finishing is not unlike the blacksmith's last hammering and final heat to temper.

Paul's assertions ending Gal. 6. is boasting in no-thing but the Cross, the Cross as no-thing, as very beginning of everything of God's givens, those givens...the fullness of earth. also, Paul asserts, let no man henceforth bother ME!

for you see, it is finished for Paul. this even as Paul admittedly states, as even in 1st John it is said, that "though he knows to do right, he yet does wrong"; and "we'd be liars if we said that we did not yet sin".

In the Letter of James, it states, "finding yourself fallen to diverse temptations, call it joy", "letting patience have her perfect work". but this is followed up be the order of The Day, to rein this in as best as one might, "putting away all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness". key word here is "self-naughting", and this exercise is ascetically practiced, such that driven inward is that which in thought is naughty, thuly driven inward..fester, festering works out as perversions, where otherwise tolerated in their lesser form would not have either become filty nor superfluity.

one cannot escape being human, for being human is the peak peaking peaked creation of God. God don't make junk, "junk" makes being human as if it is something to be guilty of and ashamed of; neither is true.

Paul says, "knowing the time....", this said by Paul in references to himself as a spiritual father, yet never claiming himself beyond that expression outwardly giving through himself away.

~

any human is ever-present as worthy, merely in that, one is human @ All.

~

the paraphrases above I have not noted book/chapter/verse. i reckon any might find them with a little searching out.

the purpose of such a one delivered to nothing, is not to then hole themself banded up in some thoughted god awful secrecy. but rather, it is to, through understanding the very quick of what is human, serve the ever-present fullness waiting upon the people's re-cognition. does not the Lord wait just so? if so, who is any one that they'd not wait upon the Lord awaiting?

thus, it is written severally so, to those "thoughted" to have waited upon the Lord's business/work, the very Lord saying, "I do not know you."

unless at first one has rested in the finished work of the Lord, then they have not lastly stepped out as that finished work.

given forgiveness as forgiveness given

is a one delivered from madness to then deliver madness? NO

is a one delivered from madness to then deliver goodness? YES

when Jesus was called "good", He reckoned to have replyed, "why do you call me good, only the Father God Almighty is good". He also intimated that if His words/deeds (expression) were of his own thinking (opinions) then they'd not be worthy of having been heard or seen. paraphrase

end here for now...it is wearisome, attempting edification of the word. i fear that i fall very short of the mark. i've got about an acre of grass to mow, and a 300 ft of wide ditchline to weedeat today. a heavy dew is slow in the leaving this mornin. so, too much coffee i reckon so.