View Poll Results: How do you think Demons were created?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • God simply made them.

6 23.08%
  • They were created through the darkside of mankinds's conciousness, meaning hatred greed, etc.

9 34.62%
  • we unconciously created them by believing they exist. (thought forms)

3 11.54%
  • demons are simply bad human spirits

3 11.54%
  • all or none of the above

5 19.23%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: demons

DXi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I'll say the same thing DXi said but I'll say it my own way:
    When Jesus came here one of the things he did was to teach us how to talk to God- and in the 'Lord's Prayer' he taught us to realize that God is not an entity to be separate from, but our Parent. And we don't need (or shouldn't need an 'appointment' through our dad's secretary) to talk to God, who is our Dad. (And I say "Dad", because the word Jesus used was "ABBA", which is the way they said 'daddy' way back when.), indicating that God is immediate to us, our father who loves us.
    The Catholic church (and I was raised catholic, so I know this) separated our consciousness from God's (or declared it to be so) and put the Pope in Jesus' place, and made the Pope an intermediary to our communion with God. So there is a strong feeling amongst catholics that 'we are not worthy' to talk to God and have to give the church the power, instead of God.
    Very well said, CFTraveler!!!

Re: demons

can a demon actually kill a human apart from possessing his/her body? I think of something like breaking the silver cord or smth similar. thanks.

Blog Entries

It is quite a real danger. In the hands of a black magician, it can kill. It is also possible for it just to influence you into suicidal thoughts, make things not go the way you want it to, and pretty much downhill which is why it is great to learn psychic self defense and do energy work to make you very strong to those ill effects. Y'know Robert Bruce did pretty much a self exorcise on himself to take a demon out? I haven't heard the whole story, but I hope to later in May.

Blog Entries

In my experience, nothing in the universe can harm you without your CONSENT. Granted it me be conscious or unconscious consent, but consent none the less.

Does anyone have any practical suggestions for telling/identifying a supposed "demon" from just a thought-form?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I'll say the same thing DXi said but I'll say it my own way:
    When Jesus came here one of the things he did was to teach us how to talk to God- and in the 'Lord's Prayer' he taught us to realize that God is not an entity to be separate from, but our Parent. And we don't need (or shouldn't need an 'appointment' through our dad's secretary) to talk to God, who is our Dad. (And I say "Dad", because the word Jesus used was "ABBA", which is the way they said 'daddy' way back when.), indicating that God is immediate to us, our father who loves us.
    The Catholic church (and I was raised catholic, so I know this) separated our consciousness from God's (or declared it to be so) and put the Pope in Jesus' place, and made the Pope an intermediary to our communion with God. So there is a strong feeling amongst catholics that 'we are not worthy' to talk to God and have to give the church the power, instead of God.
    God / All That Is / Tao / The Living Universe doesn't need a proxy. Not now, not ever.

Fun Q's for people say otherwise: "Why would the greatest intelligence in the universe lack the ability to communicate with you directly, are you saying that God has limits?"

Yes, I've learned enough things about demons' psychic influences (I've been in that for my whole life), but I'm also being attacked during sleep on daily basis, so I just need to know can something really, really bad happen than. He paralyzes my body and chokes me sometimes. I think that my self-defense progress is going pretty well, by the way. Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by John Sorensen View Post
    God / All That Is / Tao / The Living Universe doesn't need a proxy. Not now, not ever.

Fun Q's for people say otherwise: "Why would the greatest intelligence in the universe lack the ability to communicate with you directly, are you saying that God has limits?"
    My Picture of the hiearcy or what to call it....what we can apprehend as far as I can see...is as I have told about the divider-line experience...up to the divider-line or beneath is what we create...obowe is what GOD is....he have given us a free-will...and GOD does not judge what we do...because of the cause and effect law...what we sow we reap...etc....and the incarnation Wheel is working until we want to take the direct path and jump of the spiral path.From divider-line is the door what is narrow to the ocean of LOVE as GOD is...God does not judge us...and we are not ready until we are ready to enter our origin of home.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

katarina, try taking a salt bath. Robert says soaking in salt water can cleanse and rid you of those psychic attachments and creates an Electromagnetic field that surrounds your body.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    My Picture of the hiearcy or what to call it....what we can apprehend as far as I can see...is as I have told about the divider-line experience...up to the divider-line or beneath is what we create...obowe is what GOD is....he have given us a free-will...and GOD does not judge what we do...because of the cause and effect law...what we sow we reap...etc....and the incarnation Wheel is working until we want to take the direct path and jump of the spiral path.From divider-line is the door what is narrow to the ocean of LOVE as GOD is...God does not judge us...and we are not ready until we are ready to enter our origin of home.

Love
    ia
    I agree with you in parts, but I don't buy into the "ready" part or the "incarnation wheel". All of time is simultaneous, and from my current view point, we exist in physical bodies for a reason, we chose to be here, simple because certain experiences are only possible in a material body, while other entities has chosen purely non-physical existences, and others have chosen combinations of both, but these are only some options out of an ocean of infinite possibilities,

as we exist as many selves simultaneously, including alternate selves, probable selves and probable higher selves, but our focus right now is on this particular incarnation, but if you shift your current focus, you will experience yourself primarily as the tree rather than the branch on the tree.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Blog Entries

We can truly believe in whatever we want. I am myself an open skeptic to everything as I started to follow Robert Bruce's path of the masters which is the path of self experience. I started through going to my past self and now I am being visited by my future self almost nightly because it knows when i'm going to project to my younger self. This allows me to advance a lot quicker as well because I am teaching my younger self about these skills and my future self if helping on more advanced topics. Time isn't defined by anything. We just gave it a word. I have yet to experience the possession of my past self as well as going to many different dimensions with different variables in place. I know that it might even be possible to reincarnated in the past since time really doesn't exist.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast