Last night Dream was very odd, because it came out this way....My father had 3 dogs, the mother dog was put down early like she was only 5 yrs old, she had cancer...the pups of her, 2 Girls, was put down like they where 13 and 15 yrs old, cancer....now last night Dream, the mother dog did hug me and put her paws under my arms and hugged tight, I was surprised and a slight fear did rose in me...because it was a dog, I am afraid of dogs, I was not with my fathers dogs but this "nearness" what is not common for a dog to give you, like hugging, she never did this whilst she was alive....
I have felt a Deep longing for my mothers love all my Life, and I had to accept that will never happen, we are like friends only....so I am sure the mother dog wanted to give me nearness, but I am afraid of the spiecis of dogs, so I was not able to embrace with joy, sorry.

Then I Went to a bedroom to fetch something and the one of the girl dogs did be angry with me, she bite my hand, but I did not go into fear so she did let me be, but she had showed her anger against me.....I am sure she was not ready to leave eath Life so I was there with all the 3 dogs when they where put down....she did also carry a message from my father....