Thank you CFtraveler, your post and replies are always informative and helpful..

Ive had one OBE..... in which i fell asleep saying mind awake body asleep while laying upwards with my hands under my butt... I ended up waking up in my "Para Room"
Ever since then Ive tried many different OBE programs and techniques including MAP... and i had some success but no projection . Ive experienced the LOUD inter-cranial sounds... Strong then usual exit vibrations, shortness of breath and Heart Chakra strobing but that's where everything stops.. even when I got past the fear factor i got used the sensations (which gradually lighten up) I still get nothing. its almost as if the more I got used to them the more they stopped happening, now I get nothing on my attempts.

One thing to note also is my mind is usually not to clear (i have occasional thoughts here and there) I never have sleep paralysis or numbness and am usually aware of my body to a degree when I get these sensations, I've even got exit sensations once while rolling over from waking up from a nap and just mentally willing myself to project but no OBE. I don't panic or get excited I just go with the flow but it always stops. Ever since Ive been doing energy work... I cant get exit sensations at all even when I replicated my steps in the past... I just wake up in vibrations now..

What would be your best advice for me?